chapter79

Ling Xia didn't dare to open his eyes to look at Yu Zhijie's look, after all, he couldn't move now, and it was no different from the meat on the board—it was still frozen...

Fortunately, Yu Zhijie didn't make any excessive movements, as if he was simply warming him, and his tongue was quickly retracted, and Ling Xia was relieved. Mino Je didn't say anything anymore, just hugged him tightly. Ignoring the ambiguous posture of hugging, it was really comfortable to be close to each other like this, and Ling Xia actually fell asleep unconsciously.

When he woke up again, he found himself lying in someone's well-defined arms, a smooth arm wrapped around his waist, a firm touch under his hips, and two hard and powerful legs. The place for the two also changed - well, smoky, it looked like a hot spring.

Well, in the hot springs ...

If it weren't for the strength in his body, Ling Xia would definitely be able to jump, he really wanted to ah, ah, scream a few times, why can't the heart that is stimulated every second when he wears it back this time can't stand it?

As if he hadn't noticed that he was awake, Mino Je also wrapped his other hand around and placed it on his chest. The moist skin that was touched brought indescribable numbness, even though it was just a simple washing action up and down, Ling Xia suddenly had a dry mouth, and he swallowed his saliva awkwardly.

And Mi no Je's movements are very skillful, he is almost certain that when he was in that corpse state, maybe the villain adult had wiped himself countless times...

"Don't... I...... Self...... Oneself...... Wash. He found that he could move his tongue and tried to spit out a few words with difficulty.

Yu Zhijie just paused, did not stop, but retorted lightly: "Can you move now?"

Ling Xia tried to raise his hand, as if it weighed a thousand kilograms, and could only barely shake a little, and then fell down again.

Yu Zhiji's chest seemed to tremble a few times, and Ling Xia couldn't help but think that he was laughing at himself, and he was suddenly a little speechless. To be honest, in the face of this **oss-level imperial peerlessness, he felt that he really couldn't hold back. At that time, Xiao Yuzhi was so cute, and when he teased casually, the other party's arrogant attribute broke out...

The beautiful hand with a thin callouse slowly moved down his chest to his lower abdomen, which was clearly a natural movement but with an inadvertent sexy tease. Ling Xia's vest trembled, and he wanted to sit up with a struggle.

He looked down uncomfortably, and saw his skinny and pitiful appearance, which was so miserable that he was almost taken aback - maybe he was just thinking too much, this picture of people is not ghosts or ghosts, and Yu no Yu just wants to treat him.

Sensing his resistance, Yu Zhijie slowly explained: "I can only relieve the cold on your skin, the aura of this hot spring is sufficient, but it can only be absorbed slowly, and I will help you absorb it faster."

"Nope... Use...... Ling Xia felt that his tongue was about to knot, embarrassed.

The current villain is obviously arbitrary, as if he hadn't heard, caressing his abdomen and then his thighs.

The warm big hand lucked the qi, gathered the spiritual energy in the spring water, and slid along every skin, bringing a trembling touch.

That hand went around the inner thigh, the skin there was too sensitive, Ling Xia suppressed himself from making a sound, almost shedding crocodile tears - can't touch it anymore, otherwise something will really happen!

He imagined himself as a sculpture, trying to find some harmonious topic to distract from this dissonance.

But what to say? With a stomach of questions, he wanted to ask how Mino Je had lived all these years, and wanted to ask him how he was doing...