The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 21: means

Zhu Tong did not know whether he was telling the truth or a joke.

Is it because of worry?

right.

But not quite.

Zhu Tong didn't know whether to nod or not, he sat on the lounge chair with his back against the wall, staring blankly at the person standing in front of him.

Nervous like this?

Shao Ming raised his eyebrows, unable to bear to tease him any more, and sat down beside him, "Are you here alone?"

Zhu Tong nodded subconsciously, then shook his head hurriedly, "...Uncle Liu sent me to the square."

"…"

Shao Ming said, "Are your feet okay?"

Zhu Tong said: "It's okay."

"let me see."

"Need not…"

As Shao Ming said, he lowered his head and grabbed his right leg onto his own.

Before Zhu Tong's refusal was finished, he subconsciously exclaimed.

Then someone was louder than him.

Some of the girls who were waiting to buy milk tea in front of the counter screamed and quickly stopped the sound.

Zhu Tong looked over subconsciously, and saw that they were scrambling to raise their mobile phones one by one, and the camera was facing where they were sitting.

"!"

Zhu Tong was startled and instinctively retracted his legs.

However, Shao Ming pressed his leg slightly forcefully, lifted his trouser legs and looked at his ankle.

The redness has dissipated a lot, but it's still noticeable.

Shao Ming frowned slightly.

Although the milk tea shop is on the square, the distance from the entrance of the square to the milk tea shop is not close.

The man is still queuing outside.

Shao Ming let go, looked up at him and said, "How long have you been in line?"

As soon as his leg was free, Zhu Tong couldn't wait to put his leg down, and said in a panic, "No, not long."

Just under half an hour.

Shao Ming said: "You know that you have an injury on your foot, but you still run to the line?"

Zhu Tong glanced at the long queue in front of the counter, and said indifferently, "They are all lining up."

"…"

Others are lining up so you are lining up too?

Shao Ming looked at him for a while with a complicated look on his face, and then burst out laughing: "Why are you so honest?"

Zhu Tong: "…"

Is this a compliment or an insult?

Before he could react, the girls at the front of the counter got excited again.

What is the operation of suddenly taking a leg?

So skilled and natural, what's the trouble?

That smile at the end is too sweet!

The girls almost couldn't help holding a group and shouting loudly!

While Zhu Tong was nervous about Shao Ming's indistinguishable attitude, the girls were suddenly excited.