The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 89: invite

The photos that Uncle Liu had seen were quickly passed on to the old man.

Cheng Qingsong looked at the two teenagers in the photo, and his expression was always serious in front of his subordinates.

"How is the situation lately?"

The secretary said calmly: "Mr. Liu has already dealt with it. The Kong family's daughter has dropped out of the art school she attended, and her family members have also been blacklisted in the entertainment industry. After the news was released, no one went to the county town to disturb you for the time being. Young master."

"…"

The Kong family is self-rewarding, and it is considered a first-time bird.

After Kong Lu went to the county town to find people, the Kong family's property suffered an unprecedented blow. Originally, there was the signboard of Zhuo Yunan's uncle's family. Even if the Kong family went bankrupt, there would be no way out. The family's last hope was also smothered.

Zhuo Yunan's career was not affected at all. After the incident was exposed, she won the sympathy of netizens on the Internet because she was sucked by her uncle's family. She even once angered her because Kong Lu was her cousin. After hearing that she was forced to After helpless, she also became a fan of her.

This is of course the result of the effective guidance of public opinion, and it is also an attitude.

Zhuo Yunan knows how to advance and retreat, so she can continue to be her big star, and her career can be improved.

But Kong Lu couldn't help herself, so she could only be suppressed with her whole family.

Liu Jianbai's actions also confirmed that he recognized the Zhu brothers and sisters not for unclean purposes, but really raised them as sons and daughters.

Normal communication never interferes, but if someone approaches with bad intentions, you have to weigh whether your weight can compete with a behemoth.

But the more this is the case, the more people do not believe in evil.

Since he valued his godson so much, how could he let him get along with an illegitimate son?

He is indifferent even when all kinds of intimate photos are in front of him?

It's just that he took photos to stimulate him to want him to come forward and fight the mandarin ducks. The pattern of people is too small. Uncle Liu has a lot of knowledge. He has even seen the live version. What are a few photos?

Mr. Cheng sees things more openly. He doesn't take lineage and corporate inheritance as important as other people. Zhu Tong and his mother's physical conditions are very strange. He is even more worried that his grandson will grow up like him even if he has descendants Frail, brought a life into the world to suffer, he didn't want his grandson and daughter to make the same mistakes.

And compared to his mother, Zhu Tong's eyesight did not disappoint him.

It is far more difficult for a person to be self-reliant than to say.

Cheng Qingsong looked at the person in the photo and asked, "The Xia family is in a lawsuit recently?"

The secretary said, "Yes, Mr. Xia's wife has filed for divorce."

Cheng Qingsong was silent for a moment: "Continue to stare."

"Yes."

He wanted to see how far that young man could do on his own.

In a newly opened barbecue restaurant in Gongshui County, Zhu Tong shivered as soon as he walked into the room from the outside in the cold weather.