The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 88: Dating

Before the weekend break, the math teacher did a quiz in the classroom. Zhu Tong got full marks in this quiz, and only four people in the class got full marks.

This made the young master so happy that he wanted to throw himself at the same table to celebrate.

But one is in the classroom, and the other is because of his personality, so he can't do such an outgoing act.

The people around the seat were amazed at his progress, holding his quiz and looking at it.

"It's different if you have a scholar as a private teacher, and you're too good at this question."

"Xue Shen, you are too partial. When you can show your classmate love, teach us too."

Someone laughed and joked, and Shao Ming said casually: "No problem, start with ten papers every day, finish after-class homework on time, read 20 minutes earlier in the morning, and go to bed half an hour later, how about you can't doze off in class?"

"…"

After he finished his request, everyone else looked at him with a "you're not human" look.

Someone else looked at Zhu Tong sympathetically: "You suffer from this inhuman treatment every day?"

Before Zhu Tong could speak, Shao Ming had already put his arms around him: "Isn't it? I'm about to lose weight, which is distressing."

Zhu Tong: "…"

He's obviously gaining weight.

Others also discovered it, but they didn't see it through.

During this period of time, Shao Ming's actions in the classroom almost didn't engrave the words "We are in love" on his forehead.

Who would have thought that the flower of Gao Ling, who was once recognized as a male **** on campus, was pursued by Xia Yang with great fanfare for so long, would be planted in the hands of his new deskmate?

Zhu Tong's changes are obvious to all.

Although his grades improved because of Shao Ming's help, most of it was due to his willingness to work hard. His earnestness was used as a template by teachers of all subjects to inspire other students in the class.

His complexion has also improved a lot. In the past, physical education classes were almost always watched by one person, but now he has learned to participate.

As a classmate who watched Zhu Tong's step-by-step changes, several girls headed by the monitor were overwhelmed with maternal love, "Zhu Tong, how is your health recently? Studying also requires a combination of work and rest, don't be too tired of yourself."

Zhu Tong: "I..."

"Yeah, I heard that overloading the brain can lead to sudden death!"

"It's easy to become a nerd. You say that you are so good-looking. What a pity to become a nerd?"

"…"

Zhu Tong smiled helplessly, "I'm not too tired, I've been relaxed."

Even if he refused to relax, Shao Ming always forced him to relax.

Although the way to let him relax is always a bit indescribable.

"By the way, why don't we go and relax together this weekend? After winning the prize in the God of Learning competition last time, we left after a meal. Let's find a place to play this time? How about going to K song?"

Someone immediately responded.

But Zhu Tong shook his head and said, "No, there are plans for this weekend."