Fire Part 1

This is not requested.
Plot- After Rosalind cane Y/N lost everything her brother, her friends she even had to give up her boyfriend Riven. She was a force of nature a highly trained specialist now a 3rd year. Her brother was Sky, her boyfriend her brothers bestfriend.
Warnings- Smoking, underage drinking, violence, language

Y/N Pov:

After Rosalind came I lost everything, she started demanding me to help her and spy on the winx suite. About two weeks ago they figure it out.

"Y/N I went to Rosalind today and she told me something about you" Blooms voice laced with venom said, she walked closer to you. You instinctively gulped. "Blo-" You tried but she cut you of your hands were tied together by vines. "Your spying ON US!" She thundered earning the audience of onlookers as your were in the cafeteria. The vines retracted you could see your friends they were angry, as soon as you were free you ran to Rosalinds office.
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR" You screamed. "It was all apart of the plan, now your going to listen and follow all my commands. Your little boyfriend Riven and you need to break up we can't have anyone knowing what we're up to" Rosalind replied amusement laceing her voice. "What no-aaaah" You tried to say bit were shot with lightning, you let out a blood-curdling screams. "DO IT" Is all you were met with.
As you exited her office you walked to Riven and Sky's room. Riven was sat on his bed smoking. "Hey babe" he said worry etched onto his features as he noticed you were upset. "We need to break up" With that you left, after Sky ignored you, your friends hated you you were alone.

I was sat alone in my new room. Rosalind put me in a room on my own so I couldn't tell anyone what was happening. After me and Riven broke up the winx told him and Sky about my betrayal, I was all alone. My phone rang. Andreas.

Hello?
Y/N you have 5 minutes till training if your late 5 laps

With that my dad hung up. I walked to trying 1 minute to spare. Everyone was staring and whispering, I walked over to my mat and started punching. Left right left, over and over. After training was over I walked over to Andreas. "Y/n Rosalind wants you in the east wing." He said nonchalantly. I nodded and  walked over. "Rosalind" "Y/n come over here" she said quietly. "Take your jumper of" "Why?" "NOW" she shouted. I took it off. She placed a large jem in my shoulder I screamed out in pain. "W w-what did you put in me" I said holding my sore shoulder. "It will tell me where you are." With that she told me to leave.

The feast

I was helping out sort out boxes when I noticed Andreas give Sky 2 bottles of prosecco. Sky noticed me, I quickly looked away. I got ready later making sure my dress covered the gem.

I walked down mingling with a few guests then we made our way to the dinner table

I walked down mingling with a few guests then we made our way to the dinner table. I sat beside Sky and Stella's Uncle Arthur. After Rosalinds welcome speech. I spoke to Arthur. "Hello, I'm Y/N of Eraklyon Sky's sister" I politely asked we spoke for a few minutes till I decided to ask him about the gem. "Do you mind seeing if the Queen could take my tracking gem out possibly?" I asked drawing the attention of Stella. Stella became interested to our conversation. "Like I said to Stella I will bring it up to the Queen" Arthur replied rather annoyed. Of which I nodded, I zoned out till I heard Sky say "No your just being a royal dick" "What did you say to me?" "Oh sorry would you like me to say it louder" Sky replied. Go Sky. After a few minutes more drama led on with till all the students except Bloom cleared out, just as I was standing up Arthur said "and because kf your brother you won't be getting that thing removed any time soon, infact it will be electrified" he said with that I ran to my room. As I entered searing jolts slowly started comming pit of the gem. Fuck.

Sky pov:

As everyone was leaving Y/n stopped she was talking to Arthur then she ran of to her room. What did he mean by gem? I went Stella's room I saw her trying to pay something out of her shoulder and crying, I wrapped her in a hug and stayed with her till she fell asleep. After she went to sleep, I went to Y/N's room to find it empty. I saw Aisha and asked her. "Where is all of   Y/n's things?". "Rosalind moved her into a different room, why would you look for that traitor anyway?" She asked curiously. "Nothing, do you know which room?" "Suite lous tsol" she said with that I walked away. After 10 minutes I found her room. I opened the door to see her on the floor rolling around in pain with a larger gem than what Stella had impeded in her shoulder. I ran over and held her down shushing her until she relaxed slightly. "What happened?" I asked. She just shook her head. I only now noticed she had large bags underneath her eyes, she was skinnier as if she ate just a small bit. What was going on with my sister? "Y/n what have you gotten yourself into?" I said calmly. "Deep deep shit" she said laughing at the end, I pulled her in for a hug.

Y/n pov:

After the brother sister act me and Sky got slightly more closer until a certain red-head went missing. Sky dragged me out to a pub. "Sky I don't want to go no-one likes me" I whinned. "Your going" he said dragging me. After a few hours I was still sat in the corner on my 5th beer not a tiny bit tipsy until I received a text from Rosalind.

SYCHO BITCH ROSALIND
Beatrix is missing go past the barrier and get her now

ME
Fine

I stood up and walked out to find my motorbike I quickly got changed into my specialist armour just as I was climbing on I noticed Rjven and Sky walk out and get ready. "Where are you 2 going?" I asked curiously to Sky once he came up to me. "We are going to find Beatrix" he said. "Oh look so am I" "Y/n why are you?" "Sky really guess who? Rosalind is dragging me" he nodded. "Come with us" "No I'll follow." He nodded and heard Bloom so went to call her. Me, Sky, Riven and Musa got there we began walking around till we found Beatrix. A scrapper came up to us  "Musa go" Riven shouted, she took of running, Riven grabbed Beatrux and ran out. An arrow hit something behind my head Andreas came out and started fighting with us, he threw me against a wall, and it all went black. When I came to I noticed Andreas hitting Silva? I jumped up Sky was trying to split them apart, Andreas closed out. "Do what you have to" he drew out his sword. I noticed Sky going to grab his so I pushed him out the way and took my knife out and ddug it into my father's heart he collapsed, I broke out in tears. Even though I didn't know him I started breaking through to him. Then it hit me I just killed my father. I collapsed on the ground Sky walked away I was in tears. I dragged my body out after telling Silva to bring him back. I got on my motorbike and drive to Alfea I walked to my room and started crying. The next day I walked out to go on my run when Solarian guard cars came at me stepping out Queen Luna said "Y/n of Eraklyon you are under arrest for 2nd degree murder of Andreas of Eraklyon." Guards came and handcuffed my arms.