🍬🍭𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔🍭🍬

(This is a Hallowen special, lol, but it includes important things-)

───────── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ────────

"Ouija? Are you kidding me Olivia?"

"Please~ with a cherry on top!"

"No, not at all!"

"I'll give you m&m's chocolate-"

"Aight let's do it-"

You couldn't help but agree with Olivia after all she was winning and since you were such a good friend you didn't thought twice and let her put demons inside your home.

Olivia took off your fluffy carpet from the floor and laid it there.

"Im gonna go get the candles you bought. Say... why do demons love vanilla scented candels?"

"Idk girl. I just know they love 'em."- Olivia said making sure the board was ok -"Gimme day candles~"

"Here." you said giving them to her.

She started putting the 7 candles around the ouija board and put light on them one by one.

"Now turn off the lights and then come here."

You sat down next to her.

"Turn off the lights first dumbass"

You muttered a "oh yeah!" before getting up, turning off the lights and sat back down next to Olivia.

"Now put your hands in here and D O N T take it off until we're over."- you nodded, Olivia was a "oMg EmIlY yOu'Re SuCh A cRaCk HeAd" girl with those vibes too but when girl became serious... like once a year- she's actually bad.

You put your hand on the same place she had hers and everything started.

"Esne hic polatis paniculae? Si nobis signum miseris."- now, you knew Olivia spoke more than one language but you had no idea of what she was saying.

To your surprise the pointer started slowly going towards the "yes".

"Magna. H̴̹̠̩͚̍͒́̐͋̀͝ă̷͍̙̘̼͍̊́̆̾͊͘͝ń̵͇͍̜̈́c̷̖̞̣̉͂̀̿̉͒̑ ̶̢̨̰͇̤̟̠̣̓̆̄́̏́͠t̵̨̡̡̧̫̪̳̱͗i̸̼̓̓b̶̛̰͈̞̹̮̏i̶̧̛̋̓̉ ̷̡͚̹̥͕̠͛ú̷̬̪͍̏̾̚͝ṭ̶̡̯̦͙̰̝̩̂͑̀̌ ̷̡̨̘̪̼̣̇̀̄͝ṭ̵̝̇̒͐ͅų̵̡͎̗̙͕̮̐͊̈́͗͐ą̷̧̩̥̿͆̚̕͠ͅͅm̵̡̧͙̮͂͠ ̸̲̘̤̗̤̇̒̅̓̈́̄͝ḋ̵͕̍̇̃̀͠ả̶̯̬̻̏b̷̠̩͎̍̃ǫ̵͓̮̮͇̫̖̂̈́̒̑̆͘,̶̨̜̹̼̋̀͗̀͊ ̴̭̩̪͋́̈́͆͑̒̇̊͜͜ͅf̸̖̫̬̦͎̻̉͂̍ą̵̖̬͈̞̉̏͆̈́m̴͈̦̿̌͒̾ȋ̶̳̰͉͈̫̏l̵̨̹͚̪̭͈̟̈̀i̸̞͔̮͓̖̗̾̏̊̃͂̀́á̴̡͇͉̤͕̒̈́̂̄͝ṁ̷̟̭̦̗͋̿ ̷͔̜̙̗͍̟̹̞̓͛͐̈͋̔s̵̡͚̹̤̰̯͛̍̎̅̐̎̄̈́ơ̷͚͙͙̻͍̽ḷ̵͔͉͇̱̩̑̊̀͒a̴̡͈̗̓̎̅̿̔͘m̶̠͓̟̗̟͊̀͆̊̂͆̚͝ ̵̢̅͂̕r̵̢̰̝̯̮̪̲̘̃͐͊͐͌͝é̸̡̛̛̲͕̖͕͓̭̒͘l̴̢̓̆̕i̶̡̪̣̬̥̗̽̏͗͊͝͝n̵̥̼͔͗q̶̧̢̦̳̩͊̀͠u̵̡̨̜̞̥̓̀̍͑̐̂̕͝e̸͈̞̟̟̠͉͎̩̎̉,̸͇̣̲͗̅̎̈́̚̕͝ͅ ̷̡̗̞̘̠̆̌̆͜e̵̦̼̍͌̂͜ẗ̵̺̣͖͔̱̲̹́́͝͝ ̵̨̢͔̫͓́̃͑͜p̶̤̜͂é̸͎̳̪̠č̸͉̤̋̂͆̿͋̾u̴̝͎̟͎͗̑͋̈́̓̚͝n̸̨̛̩̟̘͖̣̖ḯ̷͈͇̙̱̙̈́͑͘͠a̵̛͕̝͊͊͜m̸̹͙͎̱̀̐ ̷̛̲̖̙̣̒͒̀͋̚̚̕n̷̛̺̼̙̫̝̦̼̖̈́̓̽̿̍̒o̸̡̗̘͎̽̔͂̐͊b̵̛̟̗̤̫̙̼̜́̊̈̀̐͝ȋ̴̢̙̤̮̙̫s̵̨̩͖̣̺̖̬̳̒̉̽̄͒ ̸͍̔͂̍͂͠ẻ̷̠͔̬ͅt̴̰̱͊̍̀̂̆̒͊ ̴̨͙͎̫̲͍͕͔̌̓̊̈́́s̸̲̘̼͋̂̃́͂̏̀͆ͅṳ̶̺̼̲́̔̾̈́̎͂̽͝c̸̢̡̛͙̖͕̘͖̅e̶̛͈͛͝s̵̨͓̘̰̈́̄̔̀̅̽̕s̷̳̗̳̪͍͙̫̦͆́̊a̶̾̈́̒̀̈́̓͂͜͝m̷͓̠͎̳̪̯̰̤͂ ̶̡͍̣̞̤̤̞̓͌̋d̵̩̈́̾̚ȧ̷̲̣̙̹̠̬̤͖̾͗͂͝ḃ̷̡̜̳̫ǫ̸̧̠̬̤͓̠̬͒̏̆͝.̸̜͚̥͆̓̊̈́̾̒̉͊"