☆𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓☆

You picked up the glass shreds off the floor as the kitten stood beside you liking himself..

'That motherfucker...'

Another day, another slay I guess...

The cat distribution system fucked you up as you cleaned up the small pieces of glass that were once such a beautiful cup before the kitty cat broke it.

You sighed again standing up and leaving the pieces of glass in the trash making sure no small thing would be in your hands.

When you locked at the clock you realised it was already 6:30 pm... maybe its time to make dinner.

After an hour the food was already done as you sat down at your dinner table and turned on the TV.

"(...) It was said that this afternoon four people died in a-"

"Nope"

You switched the channels onto normal TV and opened Youtube to watch something less scary.

"Hello everyone and welcome to scary friday. Today we're going to talk about the manipulators from Mexico."

Now that's a less scary story :]

You ate your pasta calmly watching TV.
Out of nowhere your phone beeped as you received a new message.

Unknown
Hey soz for interrupting you but are you y/n?

Odd you dont remember this person... their profile photo isn't familiar..

Yes that's me..

Unknown
So i dont knoe if you remember me.
Im Jonathan from your fourth grade class.. you know the one that sent you those letters

oh... OH! Jonathan! He'd send you letters during class... always saying the same thing "do you like me? Yes *blank* No *blank".
Olivia was always quite annoyed when he sent those little letters.
It was true that he did live rent free in your mind for a while just appearing from time to time.
It was odd how this guy would suddenly vanish away from the map.

Hey haven't seen you for a while... did you go back to your home country after all this time?

Unknown
Yeah, i wanted to stay but because of family business I wasn't been able to do so.
But im gonna stay here for a while so i wanted to ask you if youd like to hang out.

Yeah sure I dont mind.

Unknown
Friday 4 pm at the arcade sounds good?

Sure see ya there

It was amazing to see how things changed so fast. Just some minutes ago you were living your worst days in high school and now you're living your worst days in high school. <3

It was indeed very surprising to finally talk to someone from an old class..

After eating dinner, you washed the dishes as the wind started blowing stronger outside.

You looked outside with hands covered in dish soap as the leafs from the trees flew away. It was a warm day today but the wind was picking up. The weather has been wild lately...

After washing the dishes you laid down on the bed tired as the kitten laid down beside you cuddling up near you, begging to be pet.

You stretched your hand out rubbings the cat's fur as they purred in content.