~☆𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗☆~

(Yes this is another special.... christmas special)

"Santa, tell me if you're really there

Don't make me fall inlove again

If he won't be here next year"

Ariana Grande's voice was coming out of her TV as Y/n was decorating the christmas tree. You know the usual...

Lights

Stars

Ornaments with Y/n's kid face

The usual you know?

You were singing slightly with the TV as you put the lights on the tree. You needed that. You needed those lights. You had just read a Yandere Fanfiction on wattpad and the protagonists legs were broken by the yandere so you were in the N E E D of a pause.

Dancin' aroun' and singing out loud.

In about 1 hour you were already finished

.

.

.

.

with the tree

"Now for the lights."- you picked up the curtain christmas lights and started putting them on the rail that led to your second floor. And 30 minutes had already passed by when you were done.

"Now..."- you walked up the stairs with a bag in hands and stepped inside your bedroom..

it was time

to let that place shine!

─────── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───────

2 hours...

it has been 2 hours since you started decorating your bedroom...

there were lights on the ceiling with lots of tape taping them to the wall corners.

Ornaments such as little santa clauses, angels, little plastic snow ornaments, etc. were being holded to the lights by a bunch of clothes pegs that had small snowflakes glued to them.

To say that you loved christmas... it wasn't enough

you were a lunatic

When christmas came by your friends knew.. THEY KNEW you were going to make DIY shit for your house... and only on christmas AND CHRISTMAS  O N L Y

Now you didnt know if it was because of the dust but you sneezed and for sure it wasn't the sickness you got the other day.

You were extremely warm and couldn't almost keep your head straight to you decided to stay all day in bed.

Now you were used to the headackes and warmness but you didn't knew you were hallucinating too. You saw a young man that day putting a hand in your forehead to, probably, check how warm you were at the moment... were you reading too much fanfics?-

A N Y W A Y S

You got the 1951 Alice in Wonderland movie and you were gonna watch it today in your warm cosy sofa.

Yeah we all know that in a christmas special chapter you have to watch a christmas movie but this book is not like other girls ;)

You were munching on popcorn as Alice was talking with the blue catterpillar.

Suddenly some dolls fell from behind you.

Strange.

But oh well.