One more chance..?

I slowly wake up from having a "peaceful" nap and noticed that there is someone's feet standing upon me. I slowly look up and the moment I saw...

That widest, wicked grin...

smiling and looking down at me maniacally...

It was...

h i m

I opened my eyes as fast as light, no way, no, nonononono

"Oh yes..."
He says.
"Yes way..."
Did he just read through my mind?

He crouched down and his face was really close to mine. I tried to back away but I felt his hand suddenly gripping on my arm and squeezing it really firm.
"Nuh uh, you're not going anywhere this time, not again." He gritted his teeth.

We stared at each other for a long while, well... more like he was death staring to me. My eyes were trying to focus on something else but his face was way too close and I could barely see anything else.

"Oh man hahah..."
He staring stopped as he spoke.
"It was fake... it was all fake.."
He giggled

"What do you mean...fake?"

"Oh silly you! The backrooms! DID YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT SHIT WAS REAL?!"

It wasn't obviously real, I thought it was the weird scent that caused me to feel nauseous..

"That scent was a potion that I made during science class! Don't you remember? When we were in the same class, I was talking about making a potion where people see illusions and you said "Wow that is so cool and amazing Kokichi!" Ah... I'll always remember that... always..."

Ah! How can I be so dumb... why didn't I think of that... the only thing to stop the potion working is to drink water but I didn't bring any water and there isn't any point to cure that feeling.

"I got to say... this was the most easiest game I ever played..." He shrugged.
"Seeing you run around the hallways, with an scared and panicked look on your face, it's perfect... the reactions... everything... it was all perfect PERFECT!"

"How can you see me run? Weren't you far away?"

"One step closer..."
I felt his hot breath whispering into my ear.

"NEHEHE!! That was a lie... I was in a room... with lots of tv screens... everywhere. I didn't and I never looked away, not a single head turn. DID YOU NOT SEE ALL THE CAMERAS IN EVERY SINGLE CORNER OF THE CEILING!? HAHAHA! You must have been reeaaaal focused, so scared... so anxious... so perfect.."

"Why?.."

He paused for a few minutes while he stared at you with he wide eyes.

"Why? Why what? Why did I do all this?"
I slowly nodded.

"Hmmmmm... why so curious about eveerything?" He teased.

"Well, it all started when I was at high school. I was all alone. I wanted to be alone. No one was good enough, no one stand out to me. Though, I did get bullied, I faked my crying so I can get the teachers to scram the bullies away but then one time after school, they followed me home. They smashed all my windows and broke into my home. I didn't bother to come out, I wanted for them to come into my room, and when they did... hahaheh... I inject toxic acid into them by using a very handy tool that I stole from the nurse's room. Pfft- I didn't give a flying fuck about killing those shitheads, I just dumped their corpses into the rubbish bag and waited for the rubbish truck to pick them up. But then, at the next day, when I arrived to school, the moment that I saw... it was... you, the perfect one. You actually meant something to me. You were so kind and I remember that one time you held my hand and told me that everything will be okay when I was going through a hard time.... Heheh... I lied... I just wanted your attention sooooo badly. Those people.. I hate those bastards... stealing my Royal highness.... mmmm... welp, they are all gone now heh!"

"But why did you like me, why did you kill al those people?"

"You are the one for me, you're mine, and mine forever. I want you all to myself ONLY ME! I want your purity, I want your kindness, I want your preciousnes, I want your perfection, I want your truth, your lies, your sweetness, your smile, your affection, your body... ALL OF IT! THOSE OTHER PEOPLE... TSK... THEY ARE ALL FAKERS.. THEY ARE ALL LIARS... THE ONLY LIAR IN THIS WORLD IS ME ONLY ME, THEY SHALL NOT TAKE MY PLACE, NOT MY SPOTLIGHT WHERE PRINCE CHARMING SEES HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS!!"

My whole body froze... his possession and his obsession is too much to me to bare with it.

I had enough, I need to find a away to escape from him in this instance. Luckily I'm able to move my feet so then I could kick him away and run. I took a deep breath and I gritted my teeth "fuck you.."

" I beg your pardo- AHH AGRH- YOU BITCH! HAHAHA!" He maniacally, angrily laughed.

I ran as fast as I could and i could hear him scream "GET BACK HERE!"

Will this be my chance to finally escape?