Stab Yourself

What's the point...?
What's the point of trying to stab him and you are going to fail?
You had no hope, you had enough, you had a sadden look on your face

"Awww Y/N can't walk and stab me?" Kokichi whined.
"No"
"No?"
You had flashbacks in your mind. Of your family, your friends, all the best moments in your life, including Kokichi who was your bestfriend that was so charming and funny. But. It all changed. Your family and your friends are gone, and your bestfriend was a psychopath all along and he had a sick obsession with you. He was toying with you, lieing to you, he had a wicked poker face.

You pointed the knife towards your ches
"I wish I never knew you, why did I fall for a such a brutal lie, you made me do this and I know you don't want me to do it, your charms were fake, your personality was twisted, we were such good friends and now we will be forever strangers...what have you done"
Your eyes darkened
"Goodbye liar.."

So then, you stabbed yourself, you stabbed your chest. You collapsed onto the ground.

Dead silence...

Kokichi wicked smile changed instantly.

He ran to your corpse and screamed

"Y/N!!!!!! WHY?! YOU WERE MY ONLY HOPE! WE WERE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER but... I gue-"
Kokichi paused and then he had a wide grin on his face.
"No... we will be together... forever and ever in the afterlife.. you'll never leave me again..."
With no hesitation, Kokichi stabbed himself and lied down next to you, snuggling with you lifeless body.

———————————————-
Suicide ending.
———————————————-