True ending

You couldn't move your body, you were shaking. If you weren't that scared of him, you would've got an advantage to finally take him down and kill him. You breathed heavily. You were lost with thoughts, buzzing in your head.

"Aw is Y/N scared to kill me but if you fail then I kill you~?" Kokichi smirked.

"No." You said with a stern voice.

"Don't lie to me Y/N, I don't like that. I am a liar but it's easy to spot other people lying to me."

You were furious "Why are you like this? What happened to you? What happened to the old kind and funny you?"

"Y/n..."

"You are a monster."

"Y/n."

"What?"
Kokichi slowly walked closer to you.
"Come here~"

"No, get away from me!"

"I said come here."

"No"

"Do I seriously have to repeat myself? COME HERE!"

"I WON'T! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!"

"OH YES I CAN!"
Kokichi jumped and tackled on top of you. You tried to push and kick him but he. will. not. get. away, no matter how much pain he gets. You then bit his arm and that made him growl.
"ARRGHH!!!"
He slapped you across the face and tried to kiss you.

"Y/N YOU ARE SUCH A BITCH, AND I LOVE IT AHAHAHA!!"
What a crazy maniac.

"You know what Y/n... no one else can have you, except for ME!"
Kokichi grabbed the knife and raised it above you.

"NO PLEASE GET AWAY DON'T KILL ME!" You screamed.

"I'm sorry Y/n... you can't run away from me anymore."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

Kokichi was about to stab you but then someone slammed the exit door wide open.

"STOP RIGHT HERE KOKICHI!"
A police man shouted and ran towards him. He looks familiar.
"YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR KIDNAPPING!"
No way it couldn't be. It's.
"Shuichi?!"
"Y/N?!"

"UGHHH SERIOUSLY, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD, YOU WERE MEANT TO BE DEAD"  Kokichi growled.

Shuichi shook his head. "I only got knocked out from a loss of blood, you kidnapped me so you can kill me from "stealing your Y/N".

"I see you stare at them when we were at class, and they look at you and they smile, that made me puke"

"Quiet Ouma, say goodbye to "your precious Y/N" " Shuichi rolled his eyes.

Kokichi screamed and yelled at him until he eventually and FINALLY calmed down and accept his fate.

"Remember Y/N... I'll always love you"
That sentence made you hurl.

"Yeah yeah, they don't love you back, so what's the point of loving them aye? Goodbye old foe!" Shuichi waved as soon as the other police man drove him away.

Shuichi turned back to you. "Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"Are you alright... you've got a lot of bruises and cuts."

"Yea I'm fine"
Shuichi smiled and sat next to you.

"You honestly deserve someone better so I'll tell you this."

You raised an eyebrow.

"Y/N... I loved you, you were so gorgeous, I couldn't stop looking at you, until, Kokichi kept giving a death stare and then one time he dragged me to the back of the school and threatened me that I'll trying to talk to you or else he'll kill me. Of course I knew he didn't mean that but, I was wrong. One day after school I felt a syringe pinning on me and I fainted. After a while I woke up and I had a spilt of blood oozing from my stomach, luckily I didn't die and I ran to the exit. Oh my way to the exit, I saw you running. I knew he kidnapped you so he can play his stupid games with you. So I quickly got out and called the police to arrest him and save you."

You were speechless. Your checks turned rosy red. You loved him too. He was your REAL crush, but, Kokichi tried to make you change your feelings.

"Shuichi I-"

"Hm?"

"I love you too."

Both of you leaned closer and then kissed Passionately.
"Let's get out of here sweetheart, and live our lives full of peace."
You nodded and Shuichi drove you to his house so you'll live there.

As the years go by, you both got married, Shuichi works in a secret business office and while you work from home.
You have never felt more happier than ever.
You life was now back to normal.
Nothing can disturb you now.

Is Kokichi still in prison?
Or did he escape?

Are you still safe?
———————————
SHEESH OMG I FINALLY FINISHED THIS BOOK, ALTHOUGH, I DID NOT WANT IT TO FINISH BUT YEAAAH IDK. ANYWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK, Yes I admit that the chapters at the beginning were a bit cringy but yee.

A new masterpiece will be created very soon...