my sassy queen. (two)

Words count : 3.3k

¦¦¦

Roseanne appeared in the kitchen behind Jisoo and she was instantly thankful for the feat since it gave her a nice view of Jisoo's ass. She was currently bent down checking something inside the oven and Roseanne could not resist tilting her head to the side when Jisoo changed her weight from one leg to the other. Her long and toned legs on that skirt looked really divine. Her pants started to grow a tent and she was already starting to feel hard, all her blood was rushing down there and she wanted to take Jisoo right there right now.

It should be illegal to wear skirts so tight like that, Roseanne thought. Since the other night she couldn't stop thinking about Jisoo and all she wanted to do was to come back and fuck her again and again.

“My, my, did I ever told you how much I love your ass and your impossibly long legs in those pencil skirts when you bent down?”

She saw Jisoo shudder and suppressed a giggle.

“You really need to stop doing this, it is getting tiresome and I am in no mood to be startled every time you deem necessary to torment my existence.” She spun around to face her. Roseanne registered the flawless make up and the buttoned up shirt and smiled. “What do you want this time? If I recall correctly our deal is done, isn't it?”

“Precisely. And that's exactly why I am here. Because of our deal.”

“I already gave you what you wanted. You said you would leave us all alone.”

“I did, didn't I? Well, the thing is… won't be able to.” Roseanne giggled, moving in the kitchen to stand close to Jisoo. She was smelling Jisoo's apple scented shampoo and admiring her soft hair. “You see, our deal was for you to give me a night.”

Jisoo looked at her curiously, tilting her head to the side and crossing her arms threateningly.

“And didn't I gave you one?”

“Ah, that's right. But if you recall correctly, I did said a night, not just one night.”

Jisoo's back straightened and Roseanne knew she was already on defense. Ah, that woman. Always so predictable.

“What is it you are trying so hard to say, dear? I can see you struggling so hard with that brain of yours.”

“I did not specified how many nights I wanted, for any night could be a night. Dear.” The sarcasm on Roseanne's voice threw Jisoo of balance for a second. She was smiling and Jisoo now must have looked like a total fool staring at her with her mouth open trying to formulate some words.

“You’re tricky bastard! You are just like Rumpelstiltskin!”

“What can I say, had to learn from the best dearie.” She made a show of copying Rumple's irritating voice. Just like a sneaky poisonous snake, Jisoo thought while watching Roseanne smile, touching her kitchen items without a care in the world. “Now, will you give me what I want? Do remember what happens if you break our deal.”

“Upstairs.” Jisoo growled through clenched teeth.

“Oh no. I want you here and now.” Then she was pinned to the kitchen counter and Roseanne spun her around, grinding her hips on Jisoo's backside. She felt the member hard against her ass rubbing along all over her while Roseanne's hands found purchase on her covered breasts. She felt a tongue licking her ear before going to her neck. “Is the kid home?” Roseanne whispered grinding her hips hard against her while Jisoo hissed in pleasure.

“Thankfully no. He only comes back in two hours.” She whispered closing her eyes and exposing more of her neck to the blonde woman.

She felt Roseanne struggle with one hand to open her belt, after that pushing her leather pants all the way down to her thighs releasing her hardened member. Her hard on was actually painfully hurting her inside her pants. Jisoo's shirt was roughly opened and this time her bra was out so quickly she didn't even noticed how Roseanne did that. The teasing was making her so wet she started to grind back on Roseanne's erected cock. She helped Roseanne by opening her skirt zipper and stepping out of it, her laced panties the only thing that separated her wet core from Roseanne's cock.