my good girl. ( J top )

WARNING: Intersex Jisoo 👀

Words count : 3.1k

¦¦¦

Jisoo sat back in her office chair slowly she uncrossed her legs and patted her lap, inviting Roseanne to climb into it. "Come now, love, don't you want to sit on Mummy's lap?" She asked the blonde haired girl standing before her, only dressed in her sheer black nightgown.

She smiled as the girl nodded her head, ribboned braids bobbing as she did.

Jisoo held her arms open as Roseanne climbed into her lap, her bare legs curled beneath her own, arms encircling her shoulders. "Now there's a good girl," Jisoo murmured, leaning close and nuzzling her nose against the pale girl before pressing a gentle, lingering kiss to her lips.

"You look so pretty in your clothes baby," Jisoo commented, running her fingertips down along the sheer material of the girls gown and over the curve of her breasts, all the way down to her stomach and down to the hem of the material where she began to slide her fingers up along Roseanne's thigh earning a soft sigh from the girl.

Jisoo could feel Roseanne's heart rate pick up through the palm she kept flat on her back as her fingers moved up along her thighs, she could hear the way her breathing became uneven Jisoo couldn't help but let the soft smirk plaster her face.

"Mummy wants to make you feel so good, baby. Would you like that?" Looking up wearily Roseanne looked at Jisoo's inviting eyes and nodded desperately, giving in to the role she was playing, black doe eyes wide and woeful. "Please, Mommy.." she said shifting her weight, thighs parting slightly as the lithe fingers moved higher and higher.

"You have to promise to make Mummy feel good first, do you understand?" Jisoo asked, enjoying the little desperation the girl gave her.

Jisoo waited for Roseanne to nod again, pulling her in by the nape of the neck bending close to the girl feeling the tickling warm breath on her face before capturing her lips in a slow kiss. Her tongue pressing to the girls own soft lips, as she kissed Roseanne she felt the way she ground down on her thigh seeking friction.

"Remember what you promised me" She reminded Roseanne, reaching up to cradle the girls soft cheek with her palm that took more than the entirety of her face, "satisfy mummy and that will be your reward."

The pale girl smiled up at Jisoo, nodding once more, "Yes, Mommy," she said sweetly being the good girl she'd been asked to be.

Roseanne's hands reached towards Jisoo, her hands finding the drawstring tie of her dressing gown and pulled it, opening her dressing gown as she did.

Sliding from the headmistress lap she took the collar of the gown, sliding it open and down Jisoo's shoulders, exposing her bare breasts and nude legs save for the lacy panties she had on.

Roseanne knelt before her once she was sufficiently undressed, positioning herself between Jisoo's feet, knees on the pristine floor. Jisoo shifted forward her thighs parting as the girls shaky hands found their way to each knee.

Savoring the sight Roseanne noticed how Jisoo's chest puffed up and down bringing her breasts into clear view, unsure she caressed the exposed skin building up until she reached her flat stomach.

The higher Roseanne's hands got the skin reacted under her touch, goosebumps forming almost pebble like as Jisoo's breathing got deeper.

Jisoo ached for Roseanne's touch, and once it was rewarded by caressing the side of her breast before cupping it gently Jisoo found herself leaning into the touch.