Chapter-3

Yn pov : I looked at him shocked and closed my mouth while blinking when i realised i was looking at him stupidly. "Why? "

His wicked smirk dropped down slowly and he questioned her in teasing tone "why? aren't you glad that you got succeed" she thought for moment and nodded imaginary thinking now she doesn't have to rub her ass in university to get better job when she was already getting Job in successful company.

"Thank you Mr kim" She said with smile and sit down slowly while he leaned further and tapped his fingers together slowly still looking at her as the evil thought was running in his mind. "But i have question"

"I will answer all" He was impressed by her confidence and spoke. "Aren't you student. You know right, this is not a part time job like your previous one" she looked at him more than glared at him and he spoke immediately "i mean I'm just asking" she sighed and nodded

"I will leave my studies" He looked at her papers then at her who was waiting for him to ask her something but instead of asking he said something which was enough to make her lose her temper."You will be like my slave and i will give you high amount"

She was silent on her chair and hung her head low slowly. She was clenching her fists under table on her thighs which he couldn't see so he continued to trigger her "It is a golden chance for you woman, I bet the amount would be enough for luxurious life to your future generation too"

"Don't cross limit" She mumbled still looking down while slightly trembling on her place but he still wasn't aware from her real self "I know you will never lose this golden opportunity" she stood up making him flinch on his place and he was shocked looking at her intense stare. she looked at the glass infront him making him to looked at it too

He immediately drank all water from glass making it empty and breathed heavily "w-what" she didn't answer him and went towards his bookshelf and stood there facing her back to him, taehyung stood up slowly while taking slow hesitate steps towards her because her silence was scaring him.

"Why are you standing there like that" he asked slowly but got flinched when she started throwing books at him and he couldn't dodge it "you're the biggest ashhole, you b*tch how dare you make fun of me, I'll f*ck you to death b*tch" she shouted while throwing all material at him and at last kicked the shelf too making it fall with loud sound.

She stormed towards him whose eyes got enlarge looking at her coming towards him like a raged bull, he tried to went back but she kicked on his most sensitive part making him scream in pain and he fell down while joining his legs together, he placed his both palms between his legs and growled in pain. Where she was about to hold something from his table to hit him but at exact time door got burst open revealing a huge tall bulky man in complete black attire.

"f*ck, you crazy woman" Taehyung uttered in pain and Namjoon immediately went towards his boss and helped him, Taehyung glared at Yn who was looking at Namjoon with shock and parted lips "throw her out of my office!!!" Namjoon looked at Yn and she immediately shook her head and tried to speak but few guards hold her both arms and initiate to drag her but she yanked her arms away from their grip.

"Don't touch me" she glared at taehyung who also looked at her with his hatred filled eyes "don't you dare to come in my sight" saying that she stomped out his office who breathed heavily looking at her retracing figure and hissed when namjoon held him "are you okay sir" He didn't say anything and went out the office with aching body while namjoon followed him behind, it was funny for him to see his boss walking like that but still he controlled and maintained his poker face.

____________

"What does he think about himself" she mumbled while walking on road and tripped on her heel "f*ck these heels" she removed her heels and continued to walk bare feet without caring about anything, she was walking on footpath but saw an old lady in expensive clothes entered inside car and afterward one man in black suit and black glasses shut the door.

He also went inside car on driver seat and Yn noticed something on ground where that man and woman were earlier. She immediately ran towards it and picked it while shouting to stop the car but it was too late, The car had already gone too far "I can't run behind it" she sighed and looked at small purse in her hand and bite her lip in confusion.

"Should i check" She shook her head immediately before straddling towards nearby police station, after few minutes she was outside the police station and looked one more time towards purse "Just submit it and leave" she nodded and stepped inside still with bare feets and went towards one officer.

"excuse me sir" officer raised his head to look at her and gestured her to sit on chair in front his table "how can i help you miss" she put purse on his table and pushed gently infront him "One lady forgot this purse on road, she didn't notice that it fell from her pocket" officer picked purse and looked at her "I have to write about you"

"Great" she mumbled under her breath in annoyance but nodded her head and signed on register, she stood up and spoke "Now I'm going, I hope you'll find the owner, thank you" she bowed and officer nodded and opened the purse and got shocked, he looked at Yn who was already near exist "She's going to get huge reward" he said to himself before putting the purse in his drawer and called the owner of the purse because he had seen the name and address on chit.

_____________

Night :

Yn was choking Lia because she made fun of Yn when she told her about taehyung, Lia had teased her friend because Yn had planned to leave studies already but it all went into vain "Aaaaaaa!!!! Leave my neck you animal" Yn didn't say anything just choked her but not too tightly "How dare you laugh at me"

She seethed but stopped when she heard door bell rang, she released Lia's neck who breathe out while sitting back slowly "now whose there" Yn uttered In irritation and opened the door and her jaw dropped seeing police officer with two bulky men in black attire.

Did someone complain because of Lia's scream? Yn thought while gulping down and spoke immediately "we were just playing, she's alright" she said with innocent smile while they three men looked at her confused, They shrugged off and officer spoke "We're here to inform you that Mrs Kim wants to meet you"

"Me?" she pointed her index finger at herself and they nodded. "But why".
The man in black suit spoke in his serious voice making her feel little nervous "Mrs Kim told us not to tell you anything, just come with us" She crossed her arms infront her chest while looking at them with scowl crept on her face "Who is she, if she wants to meet me then told her to come here, I won't go anywhere"

Officer looked at her in disbelief but he guessed she doesn't know about that woman or maybe she's thinking Mrs Kim as other normal Mrs Kim woman so he decided to tell her about Mrs Kim.

"Mrs Kim is Mr Kim taehyung's grandmother and she wants to meet you"