Chapter-27

Yn and Taehyung were in their room. Taehyung was on bed doing his work on a laptop meanwhile yn was on floor cleaning her drawing on his statue. "Who is that girl?". She asked without looking at Taehyung and he answered without tearing his eyes apart from screen. "She was my childhood friend" . "Hmm then why didn't you greet her?" He looked at her before looking at the screen and spoke. "Because i know my mom wants me to marry her, i used to play with her in my childhood but i wasn't enough close to her and about love, i don't have it for her"

She nodded understanding all and spoke bluntly, still wiping the statue, "Then stay away from her", Taehyung narrowed his brows before looking at her, who was focused on the statue. He closed the laptop before jumping down and sat close to her. She still didn't look at him and he thought she was shy. He bumped his shoulder with her playfully smirking at her and spoke, "Are you Jealous", "Yes", His smirk faded away as she confidently accepted. She looked away from him slowly still with poker face and he cleared his throat nodding slightly

"Alright if this is what you want", He stood up slowly but looked down at her who spoke in her little deep voice, "Not just that woman, I suggest you to stay away from every women, I know this is contract marriage but what's mine is mine even if it's for one day so till the contract termination, your attention should be on me only". His jaw dropped in shock. He sat down immediately and asked, holding her arm, "But I will have to meet women too, it's part of my job". He forgot that he had power to shut her mouth but even if he remembered. He would never try because he was scared of her and the way she was serious at the moment was giving him bad vibes.

"Then be in limit. If not then i will shove this cloth in your nostrils and see you die in front me", He shook his head before nodding quickly and she stood up with a proud smile. ''Good boy", She patted his head before throwing cloth on his face and threw herself on bed. Taehyung removed cloth from his face, staring at her, who was lying on her stomach texting on her mobile. He stood up too and pushed her away causing her to roll away but she still didn't leave her mobile.

___________________

Next day :

Everything was fixed and the venue was decorated beautifully, it was shining and the beauty of guests were enchanting its beauty even more. Taehyung glanced at his mother who was glaring at him but he turned his face away quietly. They both didn't have any conversation after taehyung's yesterday decision. Minnie was damn hurt seeing taehyung in a suit but she was not in place to stand in front of him.

Later the bride entered inside with hoseok and taehyung smiled slightly with sigh. Yn stood in front taehyung and passed her tiny smile but her smile faded away as taehyung arched his brow, he looked at her from head to toe and whispered, "Why is your height still same", She gulped and looked at priest who nodded and started reading vows and taehyung shrugged it off. Taehyung's mother blazed at her son when he slided the ring in his wife's finger. They were Officially married but no chance she was going to accept yn as her daughter in law. She looked at minnie and felt guilty seeing gloominess in her eyes

"He didn't speak even for once with me", She mumbled and Mrs kim placed her palm on minnie's shoulder but she stepped away before walking outside and the far standing granny caught everything, There was something wrong which she sensed in blink. She moved her head towards the newly wed couple and smiled brightly. She always wanted to witness that scene and her dream come true. Taehyung leaned onto her lips but stopped and looked down at her tummy when he heard growl. They both looked at each others but looked at priest afterward who spoke in embarrassment, "It was my stomach"

Couple nodded with nervous smiles and Taehyung pecked the corner of her lips. Afterwhile she was in the corner where Lia was feeding her. "Can't believe you are wearing sneakers instead of heels'', Lia pushed another piece in her mouth before looking down at her feets which were gladly covered completely with a gown and no one could see her sneakers. "It doesn't matter until the bride is beautiful'', Lia rolled her eyes and filled her stomach making yn satisfied