Domenico

14

We sat in silence as I remembered the scar she had on the side of her body. Reaching from the bottom of her spine to underneath her boob. She had tried to hide it, while we were having sex, while we swam in the ocean even while she was unconscious when I wiped her down.

"Where did you get that scar?", I asked her. "Well how do I explain it?", she chuckled. "Just tell me the story like I told you mine.", I told her quietly switching my gaze from the moon to her face. "Well they guy my parents left me with, Will. He liked to drink a lot.", she started explaining and I sort of got a idea of what had happened.

"Shortly before they sent me to live with my actual parents he came home drunk. He was a funny drunk but his wife took the worst out of him.", she explained.

"Well I was sitting watching a cartoon when I felt something fly by my face. It was a knife she had thrown at him. They started fighting and I tried to pull them apart.", she kept on explaining while playing with my hand.

"They both snapped and realized I was the reason they had been fighting so much so one held me down while the other one cut me up. They wanted to kill me but then the neighbors called Alessandro but he was in New York so he sent his men. Which took their time to get ready.", she looked up at the stars.

"When they arrived it was already too late I was passed out in the floor.", she sighed quietly as a tear slid down her face.

"Where are they now?", I asked her. "California.", she whispered. I only nodded and looked at her.

"To be honest I would've expected you to say that you fell out of a tree when you were a kid, because it would've definitely happened to you.", I chuckled brightening the mood a bit. "I did fall out of a tree but my dad caught me.", she laughed.

God I love her clumsy ass
...

The blanket was ripped off of us while we slept on the swing. I glared at Alessandro and turned my back to him pulling Alicia between the cushions and me.

"Let go of my daughter, you dumb fuck.", he snapped at me. "No.", I discreetly replied and kept my back turned.

A cold piece of metal met the back of my head and made me shiver. "I'll put a bullet through your thick skull.", he whispered. "She's sleeping. I hope you have the silencer on.", I whispered back with a smirk.

"Pazzo Idiota.", he sighed. I turned my head and looked at him. "Pazzesco per lei, sì.", I grinned at him. "Lasciami dormirei.", I heard her grumble into my chest as she turned over.

Alessandro walked away and the next thing I felt was the swing being pulled so harshly that both, me and Alicia were sent tumbling to the ground.

"Work is calling.", he sighed. I got up and lifted Alicia over my shoulder. She hung over my shoulder while I walked into the living room. "When are we leaving for work?", she asked while rubbing her eyes. "We, aren't going anywhere. I'm going to work, you are going to rest.", I told her. "If I rest one more day I might just loose my mind. Please let me work I won't do anything too exhausting.", she explained and looked at me giving me the biggest puppy eyes on earth. "Fine.", I sighed giving into her request. She gave me a quick smile and left to get dressed.

"You're really going to let her work?", Alessandro asked me as he left the kitchen and turned to me. "She wants to.", I shrugged turning my back towards him. "How are you doing?", he asked me. I shrugged. "Haven't felt like this for a while. It's weird to feel something like this again.", I explained to him.