Chapter 16

A/N: I am so happy and thankful to everyone. I cant believe my book reached 1.03K reads.
Wohoooooo.
Thank you all for giving it a try. As a thank you to all my lovely readers, here's an early update...
ly guyssss <3

□□□□□□□□□■■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□□□□□

PRESENT

Insia and Wali got ready to go back home the moment the storm had stopped.

So, at 9 in the morning, they said their goodbyes and hit the road.

The car ride was quiet and especially awkward after everytime Insia would think about how she wounded up in the same bed as Wali.

Heat ran up her cheeks when she remembered how she woke up in his firm arms hanging to his body like her life depended on it and how he had nuzzled his face into her neck.....

" Mene tumhe kuch batana tha." Wali said suddenly.

Insia did not see that coming but keeping her cool, she replied, " bolen."

" Mein ik business trip pe Berlin jaa rha hun."

Insia looked over to him," Kab tak ke liye."

Wali smiled, " Ziada dinon ke liye nhe sirf 2 weeks max."

" Hmm. Kab jaa rhe hn?" she asked.

" Kal subah." he said.

" Kia?Ap ne pehle kiun nhe btaya. We wasted so much time. I'm sure you had much to do." she said

" Tum se ziada kuch important nhe hai." he replied to calm her down.

They both reached home but Wali left from the door as he got a call from office.

" Its fine. Mera secretary mere kaprey le jaye ga ghar se." he said when Insia asked about his food and clothes.

As Insia walked in, the house was pretty quiet so she walked into her dado's room to say salaam to her . To see her peacefully sleeping, she walked back to her own room.
She had just settled down after a shower when Ameen barged in," Aagyi hn ap?"

" Haan." Insia replied trying to hold her laughter in.

" Koi nazren chura rha hai vo bhi apni best friend se. Kiun jee mazay kiye?"

" I dont know what you're saying." Insia replied.

Ameena whispered , " Protection to use ki thi na?"

" Meena!!! Aesa kuch nhe hua."

" Kia mne to kuch nhe kaha." Ameena shrugged.

" Hum sirf soye. tum apne dimaag ka ilaaj karao."

" Saath you mean." Ameena teased.

" I'm throwing you out of my room." Insia warned her.

" Acha baba." Ameena said.

" So there is no hope of me becoming a phupho yet." She continued.

Insia threw a pillow at her, " Ok ok , I'm sorry."

Insia showed her all the photos of the children.

"Tumhe pata hai. Chachi ne itna drama kia but Dadi put her in her place."Ameena said.

" Kia matlab kia hua."Insia asked worriedly.

" Nothing much, she was like ke ap Insia ko Wali ke saath kese jaane de sakti hn. Vo bhi vahan raat guzarne ke liye kese maan sakti hn . to dadi was like to kia galat hai iss mei. Dono shaadi shuda hn. Un ko Islam ne saath jora. tum kon hoti ho. Waah it was amazing. I wish I had filmed that." Ameena explained.