𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒.

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐍. 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
Excuse any mistakes <33

"Stupid ass" notti fussed walking back to his group

"Stupid ass" notti fussed walking back to his group. "Nigga why is you cussing out a girl"DD asked showing him the video he took , laughing." CAUSE SHE BEING STUPID"he shouted , hoping she'd hear.

"NIGGA YOU STUPID" she shouted back causing him to laugh."awww nigga I see what you doing "ddot said giggling.Trying to hide his smile , he turned his face." Nigga you in love love" teased him pulling his shirt.

He couldn't lie , she was really cute and looked around his age and he actually enjoy that little confrontation they had , even though he was being hella rude.She just caught his attention for some reason and held it from the moment she walked in.

"mann y'all need to chill the fuck out bruh" Notti said walking way with a big ass smile on his face. "Imma get ha' number for you" DD shouted running over to the girls.

"NIGGA NOOOO" notti shouted chasing behind him.A million taught was going through his head."DAVID STOPPPP" he continued to shouting , making the girl look up.

Oh fuck

"Ayo my brot-" before he could even say anything more , Notti's hand went over his mouth cutting him off."NIGGA SHUT UP"notti shouted pulling DD back.Just as he thought everything was good and he solved the problem.

Ddot came running with his phone. "AYO MY SON LIKE YOU BRO". Hearing his shouts , notti let go of DD and ran after Ddot."Nigga what!"

At this point the two girls was just looking at them crazy.This shit was embarrassing.

"DDOT STOP BRO" notti whined as he stopped running.

"Aight I'm cool"ddot said walking back.

Turning his head , notti looked in the direction of the girl and saw she was handing her phone to DD.

holy shit....

Walking over to them , I see a big ass smile on dd's  face.

" Aight thank you tiffany" he said before walking away."Nigga whatcu do" Notti asked putting his hand over dd's shoulder."I got her number , that's what I did"he replied."Nigga let me see" notti said as the two started to fight over the phone."NIGGA NOOOOO" dd shouted back running away.

----

"Are you gonna text ha" DD asked as he watched his brother stare at his phone."you a pussy boy ,gimme that phone"he said snatching the phone."All you gotta do is say 'hey' and wait fa' ha' to reply", he continued giving the phone back.

"Aight" notti replied before getting up and walking to his room. Locking the door he walked to his bed and fall back.He was kinda nervous honestly. He didn't know what to say.

Just as he was about to put his phone down , a message came through making him jump up excitedly with a big smile on his face.

She texted him first....

Short chapter...
Don't forget to vote luvs<33