𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
[ February , 11th , 2022 ]

Tiffany raised her hands , waiting for miss penny her math teacher to see her."Yes tiffany?"she asked putting down her textbook."may I go to the washroom " tiffany replied."yes".She picked up her bag and left out the class.

Tiffany sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes as she walked out the washroom just to see chelsea and her rats standing at the door.It seems as though they were expecting her.To say there was tension between these two since they're first interaction was a understatement. Chelsea had to strong hate toward tiffany over some petty shit and it was honestly amusing.

Tiffany found delight in the fact that someone was pissed off because a boy give more to one than the other.Anytime she saw Chelsea and her desperate means to catch any of the osamas boys( ddot included) attention , she would get a hearty laugh.

She often wondered if chelsea wasn't embarrassed.

Tiffany pushed her way through the girls and walked to the sink to wash her hands.She could feel the death stare they were giving her without even having to look into the mirror.Turning off the pipe , she ripped off a piece of tissue and wiped her wet hands , then balled up the paper and threw it in the bin.Mind you , Chelsea and her goons were still standing behind her , they didn't even say a word , which was weird since whenever they saw each other chelsea would have some weird shit to say.

Not thinking much into it , tiffany adjusted her bag over her shoulder before walking to the door.As she held onto the knob and pulled, the door didn't budge.Her perfectly shaped eyebrows furrowed as she kept pulling on the knob for the door to open , only to realize it was locked.

Raising her fist to hit the door , Tiffany heard the ear bleeding laugh of Chelsea.She let out a sigh before turning to look at her.Chelsea stood against the wall with a crazed look on her face , it was honestly scary.Even her goons were scared, they were all bundled up in a corner.

"Fuck is yo' pralem' girl" tiffany asked breaking the silence.Though she knew what the problem she just wanted a kick out of her.Chelsea's left eye twitched as she reached into her hoodie pocket.

"yoo what the fuck!calm down shawty" tiffany continued after seeing the black handle of something. Whatever it was though , she knew it was dangerous.Sweat started to form on tiffany's forehead as Chelsea approached her , hand still in her hoodie , holding tightly onto what ever she had in it.

Feeling her heart rate speed up , tiffany put her fighting ability to work.Popping Chelsea in the mouth making her fall to the ground. "Damn" she muttered to her self shaking her fist.Looking up to the corner , she saw one of the girls holding her phone up as if recording.

Before she could even ask why , she felt a piercing pain in her left leg.Her eyes widened and a blood curdling scream left her mouth. She fell to the ground , clutching her leg as blood leaked through her small fingers. The pain was unbearable.Never in her life had she experienced some thing like this,ever. Tears fell down her face as she looked up to Chelsea getting up , holding a bloody pocket knife.

Tiffany's body shock in fear.All of this over a boy.Still clutching her leg she pushed her body back towards the wall.

"what's going on in there" someone shouted from outside , banging on the door. "Hello who's in there" the person , sounding like a teacher continued to shout.

"Hurry up and do it" the girl holding the phone shouted."oh hell no" tiffany taught to herself before kicking out her foot in attempts to kick Chelsea. However Chelsea wasn't having it , she give tiffany a sinister smile before stomping her in the stomach. Feeling the blow , tiffany's whole body shock.Her breathing picked up more , when Chelsea grabbed her by the hair , and dragged her in front of the camera , holding the knife to her face

Tiffany closed her eyes as the sharp end of the knife sliced the flesh under her eye.Blood mixed with tears feel down her checks as she cried.

This felt so unreal.She was legit getting cut in the school bathroom by a girl who.was mad at her because the boy she liked didn't fuck with her like that.She prayed that somebody broke down the door before she lost her life.

As if god heard her prayer on cue , miss penny rushed into the room.Her face had a look of horror as she looked at what was going on.Seeing this Chelsea dropped the knife and pushed tiffany away.

Tiffany crawled in pain since she couldn't walk to miss penny and reached out her bloody hands to hold hers.The old woman accepted the girl , and hugged her as she cried with everything she had in her.

"Call the ambulance" she shouted and one of the students at the door quickly pulled out their phone to do so.This was truly shocking , a student was about to be murdered in a school bathroom. No one , literally no one could believe it.

Tiffany opened her puffy eyes one last time and looked up at Chelsea.She just stood there with a wild look on her face.It was clear she wasn't remorseful at all.Her eyes landed on tiffany and she did the unthinkable.

She spat on tiffany before going against the wall and leaning on it.

"oh my god" tiffany muttered before closing back her eyes.

She couldn't believe what had happened. She could have died.

All of this over a boy or is it?
This chapter is kinda dramatic
but it'll all make sense in the end I promise.

They tried to kill my good sis tiffany.
I wonder what notti will do when he find outtttt 👀

𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐋' 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 ; notti osama On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara