𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔.

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐍. 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

"That's wild nigga" my best friend ziki exclaimed , "fighting for why huh" he said getting up to throw away his thrash

"That's wild nigga" my best friend ziki exclaimed , "fighting for why huh" he said getting up to throw away his thrash.I just shook my head.It wasn't even 8 yet , and these bitches were already fighting. You'd think going to a school ran by white people it would be better , but It was worst.A whole lottta ghetto shit happen here.

Looking up from my phone , I see ziki coming back with a big smile on his face.Frowning I asked , "nigga why you so happy"." I just saw these two beautiful ass girls broo" he exclaimed , pulling my hoodie.

"get the fuck off me nigga...what" I said slapping his hand away.

"I said stupid I just saw this cute ass girl" ziki replied ,grinning.

"where?""

"outside nigga"

Hearing this I got up quickly and ran to the door.Peeping outside , up the hall I saw two girls backing us talking to Miss Percival.One with her hair sleek back and another with braids.Very familiar braids.Now curious , I walked out the door completely and walked down the hall , purposely walking pass the girls.

" nigga whea' you going" I hear ziki ask but I ignored him.

Glancing to my side as I walked pass , our eyes made four and saw the familiar face of tiffany. I was shocked , I knew she said she was going to school , but I ain't expect her to come to my school.

In the split second we made eye contact she looked away.My heart started  beating fast  as I walked away.

"dd gotta hear bout this" , I taught to my self as I walked to his class.

Bursting through the door , I shouted loudly , "DD SHE HERE". Confused as shit dd raised his head up from off the table." Nigga now ain't the time to be sleeping.You know who I just saww" I said with a smile.

"who"he asked with a groan rubbing his eyes.

"I saw Tiffany bro...girl from the court" I said pulling on his hoodie.

"get the fuck off me nigga with that cheesing shit" dd said slapping my hand.

"Damn you hit hard" I said rubbing my shoulder.

"I'm happy fa you tho" dd said putting his head down back."hope you get to control that all the way".

"yeah nigga you know wassup".

----

" Okay class , settle down , settle down , we have a new student here...this is Melanie Bradford.She will be with us from now on , so please be nice" Miss Welch said with a smile.

I wasn't paying attention until I heard the name.Looking up i see the girl from the court.I had seen her with Tiffany at the  but I didn't acknowledge her.I wondered who she was.

"Melanie sat behind masika...masika put your hand up" the teacher said.I watched closely as she walked pass my table.As she did so , we made eye contact and her eyes widened.I guess she recognized me.

I shook my head with a chuckle just as she took her seat , right next to me.Since she was in this class I wonder which one Tiffany was in.

"alright please answer your names"

-----
"And she put her right next to me nigga" I told ddot as we waited for dd in the cafeteria. "Did y'all talk" he asked looking at me."Nah but we made eye contact a few times"I said looking at the door to see if dd would come through. Just then , there they walked in.Tiffany and Melanie.

"ahh shit look d" I said hitting him and showing him the door."she so cute broo" I said cheesing widely. "Nigga you sprung , you don't even know her like that" ddot said with a chuckle hitting me up behind my head.

"Her sister cute tho" he said , making me look at him."that's her sister?"I asked looking back at them as they waited in line.

"Yeah she said that's her sister" ddot said nonchalantly playing with his hoodie strings.

"how you know that"

"she in ma class....as a matter of fact we friends"

"since when"

"since just now nigga and since she ma' friend imma call her ova" he said fixing his posture.

"YOOO TIFFANY!!"he shouted with a laugh while looking at me.

oh shit , this nigga finna embarrass me , I taught to myself with a sigh.

"TIFFANY COME OVA' HEA'"

Please excuse any mistakes <33
From now on instead of saying 'she/he' in their POV ,
I'll say 'i' since its easier.

Don't forget to vote & comment

Mucho love!!