Prologue

The story of two pole opposites who end up being together without them expecting it...

Meet Haris Ahmed, A rich handsome 24 years old man, he was funny, cool, childish and he loved the people we was arround, the definition of perfection, I repeat was... an unexpected accident occurred in his life making him a miserable man who is arrogant, rude, cold and whatever quality others don't like...first he would help everyone in need but what happens when he is the one now who needs help? what happens if the accident made him sit on a wheelchair for who knows how long?

Name? Mariam, 20 years old, daughter of iftikhar khan, or maybe and adopted daughter of Iftikhar khan. She was the daughter of Iftikhar's cousin Aslam, her parents died in a car accident so she was now living with Iftikhar as there was no other option.She is everything a man want in a girl, she is pretty, simple and beautiful, selfless, calm, and she only knows how to say yes. Her so caled father didn't like to say no. What happens when she is forcefully married to a man who can't help himself, who is nothing but a broken human, will she be able to help him or will she get broken like him?

Find out what happens to both of them and how they cope up with everything...

                 _________________________

Assalam o alaikum
Hey guys...

I don't know how to write cuz it's my first ever story soo please cope up with me if anything doesn't goes well😅
Enjoy..💝