User of the Breath of the Sun #9

The man in a red kimono with a mark in the forehead and Fujin met. The man with the red kimono noticed the woman in her early twenty's that stood beside him.

The man in a red kimono looked at Fujin seriously.

Yoriichi Tsugikuni's POV

I finally understood why i was born into this world. It's to defeat this man.
The the vermin of this world.

This man is overflowing with violent vitality. He closely resembled the magma blowing out of the volcano.
He was bubbling and boiling trying to swallow everything up.

"I am no longer interested in warriors who can use breaths" right after he said that, that man raised his arms.

A slashes of swords with blood rained down to me. He perfectly controlled the swords like it was part of his arms. They were frighteningly fast and his range was huge.

When I dodge his attacks, I could clearly hear the bamboo and trees being cut behind me.

I felt like i would be close to dying if i got the slightest scape.

The demon's I fought so far couldn't even match a single inch of this man. As expected of the progenitor of demons.

I looked at his movements, there are too many feints on his attacks. If I
make a wrong decision I would get cut to death.

For the first time of my life, chills ran down to my spine.

The man had seven hearts and five brains.

After countless dodges. I finally got close to him. This was the moment i was waiting for, and the time i can finally unleash my perfected sword technique.

"Breath of the Sun, Thirteenth form.
Dance of the Sun God."

I aimed his seven hearts and five brains but he was too fast that i could only slice his seven hearts and four brains. But it was enough to defeat him.

The man seemed confused over the fact that he wasn't regenerating. I heard him murmurs "This... Is exactly what he did to me. Being able to cut me in a blink of an eye. Even though 'his' is much more faster that 'this'..... reform..... Refforrrmmm."

That was the words the man murmured while he was holding his severed hand so it wouldn't fall off, but it wasn't connecting.

I knew that my red blade would work
instantly even if he was the progenitor of demons.

But... I really want to ask him something. Without holding back i asked him "What do you think lives are."

The man never responded and just looked at me.

But at a few thought the man asked me. " Youu....Are you the Sun God?"

I immediately replied "I am not a God."

The man murmured "Just like what he said....."

"Who are you talking about." The first demon in this world. The Demon God.

What? After i kill this guy, there will also be another guy?

"Who is this Demon God." I asked him again.

"The Demon God was the first demon who ascended to godhood." He has the full power of darkness. A power that can absorb everything.

What? I got shock deep inside me.
This Demon God might be even more stronger than this man.

The man spoke "You... The Sun God.... you're the only person who can defeat us. Now, i can finally accept the fact the you defeated me. But, you didn't mananged to kill me. The man smirk and exploded his flesh with great force.

Out of the 1800 pieces of flesh that were scattered. I can only cut a little over 1500 on the spot.

The remaining flesh bits were too small. If it put together i would probably allowed a chunk of flesh the sized of a human head escaped.

And as I stood still preparing to chase down the man, the woman beside him earlier begun to attack me.

She was too slow. I unsheathed my sword and begun to behead her. As i attacked her, something blocked my attack.

A man with an even more stronger demonic aura can be seen.

The woman tried to attack him. I know he could easily dodge it but he let her attack him, he got stabbed by the demon woman. Golden blood poured down onto his body but he just stood still.

The man said "It's me, Tamayo please wake up." As the man said those word, tears poured down on the woman's eyes.

She dropped down in confusion.

Inside Tamayo's mind:

Grrr...... I......left him behind to not cause any troubles for him. I became a wandering doctor walking into cities and villages in Japan. I find and heal any person in need like having a sickness and slight injuries.

Old man.
Demon-san.
Kibutsuji-san
My beloved.

Back to Yoriichi's POV

I'm currently just stading here and never moved an inch. After i sense that man's aura. I finally learned that I still have many rooms for improvement.

The man asked me "Who are you." To which i replied " Yoriichi, Tsugikuni Yoriichi." I see you managed to defeat my brother.

I begun to took a stance preparing to counterattack if he try to attack me, but no attack came.

My curiosity is the reason why i asked him " I gave you my name, mind telling me yours?"

"I am Kibutsuji Muzan." Before i knew it my eyes widen. "Who is Kibutsuji Fujin to you?" I asked him again.

"He's my younger brother." He said.

"Are you the Demon God? Are you also a progenitor of demons?" I said.

"I'm not a God, but a demon. I never created a demon. Not even once." He replied.

" You're far more stronger than the progenitor of demons, why didn't you kill him and let him roam around the world killing innocent people." I said in disappointment.

"Just like you. I also failed. After i almost killed him. I never saw him again." I see, so you too have failed huh... Like me......

Third Person POV

Tamayo woke up and saw Muzan.
She cried again. "I'm dreaming isn't."

"No you're not, my wife." Muzan said.
Tamayo hugged Muzan.

After she hugged him she immediately stood up and said " What wife? I can't remember marrying anybody."

"Ohh! Okay Tamayo-san." Tamayo slapped Muzan many times. Muzan just let her do it and laughed out loud.

Yoriichi just stood there watching them in awkwardness.

"Eheemm." Yoriichi spoke up.
"I don't have a place to spend the night to, can i come with you two?"

"We neither. But we can instantly go to my house. Here grab my hand."
Muzan said.

Yoriichi didn't sensed any ill intentions so he grab his hand.

A second later the three of them vanished.

I'm out.
-Lyzide