The Strongest of the Two Kinds #10

Muzan Kibutsuji POV

I teleported back to my dimension with Tamayo and Yoriichi.

Yoriichi, even though you're a human. I can't believe that your pressence can be said an equal to mine. If I fought with you earlier I might lose to you.
I was able to block your attack once using the state of nirvana, with it you might already beheaded my beloved.

I ignored Yoriichi and said " Tamayo, go to your and dress up." Tamayo replied "O-okay."

Tamayo ran down to her room in excitement.

I looked at Yoriichi and used some of my aura. I was angry at him, he nearly killed Tamayo.

He didn't flinched and said "Are you a friend or an enemy?" "No, I am not" i replied.

He exclaimed "Then, why do you have a demonic aura far more denser than Kibutsuji Fujin."

I remained silent and he immediately regained his composure.

I slowly open my mouth and said "He is my brother." His eyes widened and started to do his stance as he begins to breathe.

"There's no rewards if we kill each other you know?" I said with low voice.

After i said that, he slowly put away his unsheathed sword.

"Who are you." He asked.

"I'm Kibutsuji Muzan, the older brother of Kibutsuji Fujin." I replied.

"If you aren't my enemy means you are Kibutsuji Fujin's enemy right?"
He asked me again.

"Yes but also no." I replied.

"What do you mean yes and no? Can even you imagine how many innocent people your brother killed." He said in disappointment.

"Yes, he is my enemy but if it's about killing him, then its a no." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"If you have a brother and your brother became a demon, will you kill him" I replied.

Yoriichi stuttered "I....... I....."

"You can say that I'm stronger than him right?" I asked.

"Ye....yes...." He replied.

"Have you imagine why I'm stronger than him." I asked him again.

He immediately replied "No."

"It's because I'm the first demon in this world. The older you are the stronger you get." I lied. It isn't true that if the older you are the stronger you are, since the younger generation tend to surpass the older ones.

No reaction was shown in Yoriichi's eyes. "No, in my theory the more human you ate the more stronger you are. But, why can't i see any human blood in your body?" He asked.

"Oh? You can see through my body?" I replied. Of course i already know your ability.

He didn't replied so i said " I never eaten a human."

He replied" I see, so that means you're not an enemy. What a relief."

I was shocked in his reply "You accepted that immediately?"

He nodded "Hmmm, I never see lies on what you just said."

The room got silent and a later on, a footsteps can be heard.

"Muzan, what do you think of this dressed?" Tamayo asked.

I saw Tamayo, she got even more beautiful in these past years.

"You look good." I replied with a genuine smile.

"Heh." She smiled.

Yoriichi Tsugikuni POV

'What the hell am i even doing here? Just to suffer?' I thought and never spoke since i have no room to speak.
This guy might kill me if i broke their conversation.

Back to Muzan's POV

"Have you eaten." I asked her.

"No, and like you i don't need to eat anymore." She replied.

"I see, then Tamayo. Let me ask you. Have you eaten a human?" I asked her seriously.

Tamayo looked at me and said " I never ate one. In my memory, i just became a demon yesterday. If that man (She pointed Yoriichi) did'nt came there, i might have already eaten a human."

I didn't sensed any lies and saw Yoriichi nodding on the back "I see. That's a relief."

"Ohh? So you're worried about your wife eating something you never want to eat"? She teased me.

"I don't remember married any girls yet." I teased her back.

"Hmmphh." Tamayo came to me and pinched me.

Yoriichi's POV

'Let me out. I want to go home already. This... This lovebirds..' I thought.

After the demon woman pinched the man i asked him "Can i go home."

He replied "Oh, sure. NO!"

"Why?" I asked in a seriously and touched my sheath.

"I have something to give you." The man gave me a book and in the look on face it says to open it so i slowly opened the book.

"Is........ This................ Me?" I said unknowingly.

Memories flowed down to my mind.

An hour later.

Muzan's POV

"This guy, why is he taking too long." I said. " Maybe, there's something he's thinking about." Tamayo replied.

Tamayo said " What's in that book anyway?" I immediately replied "Something that even I don't know as well."

Tamayo looked at me and said " I see, just don't keep any secrets from me".

"Yes ma'am i will never." I replied. I still have a secret i want to tell her though, but maybe that's something to discuss in the future.

Yoriichi finally finished looking at the book and said " Will you create a door for the way out."

"Okay." I said and created a door. " Just go inside."

"I'll go now" he said.

I said "Wait." and asked " What did you see?" Yoriichi just replied" "Nothing."

I know he's lying but i respect his decision. If he don't want to talk about it, then I won't force him.

" Thanks for the letting me stay in." He said.

"Yeah, no problem." I reply as he opened and entered the door i created.

"What a guy." Tamayo said and continued. "He is the strongest human I've ever seen.

"Yeah, he might be the strongest human will ever meet ." I replied.

"Tamayo drink this." I said.

"This... your blood?" Tamayo replied.

I said i as nodded "Yes, please drink that so we could walk together again under the sun."

She smile and didn't replied to me.

60 Years Later.

3rd Person POV

Yoriichi looked at the demon swordsman "This is heart wrenching, brother." As tears poured down in his eyes.

That's it, see you next week.
-Lyzide