In The Woods Part 2

'fuck me' I begged him. He pulled me back up and pushed me back against the tree. He lifted up my top revealing my breasts. Kissing one then sucking on my nipple, he fumbled with the one between his cold fingers. I couldn't help but let out a little moan. It felt so good.

He switched so he was now caressing my other breast. His teeth grazed over my other nipple, already hard after being stroked and played with by him.

He stopped and pulled down my leggings, revealing my red lace panties. He smirked at the sight. I must've  blushed so hard my face matched the colour of my panties. He placed his fingers on top of my panties, and said 'baby, your panties are soaked.' I gasped at the touch.

He rubbed my pussy over my panties. I pleaded with my eyes for him to take my panties off. He raised his eyebrows and smirked at  me, enjoying how horny I was, how desperate I was for him, how my pussy was craving him to thrust into me hard.

Without warning, he slid his hands into panties and rubbed his cold fingers over my pussy. I threw my head back at this sudden pleasure. he kissed and bit my neck, leaving marks all over my neck, making me moan more. His fingers rubbed inbetween my  pussy lips until he quickly plunged one finger deep into me. I moaned so hard. He thrust it in and out so hard. I was so wet I could hear his every thrust.

Sneakily, when he slid his finger out, he slid two in. I curled my fingers in his hair and kissed him. I could feel him grinning in the kiss as I moaned, proud of the moaning mess he'd made of me.

He stopped and pulled my panties down. Then he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He leaned me back up against the tree as he lined up his hard throbbing dick with my pussy. I wriggled my hips, trying to get him to hurry and put it in. He suddenly thrust hard in pussy and I screamed with pleasure.

He was so big and my pussy was so tight it felt so good. I didn't care that we were in the middle of the woods and could be seen at any time. if anything, that made it more exciting.

All I could care about was how good he felt in me. I grinded my hips against him moaning. Then suddenly my legs started shaking. I had never felt so good. I couldn't stop moaning. Before I knew it I was cuming, and so was he. We both came. We were both moaning and panting. He pulled out and put me down, then said 'see, i told you the woods weren't boring'