Detention With Daddy Part 1

It was 3.15pm. I walked to my teachers classroom, knocked on the and entered. I locked the door behind me, I already knew that what was about to happen didn't need to be seen by anyone.

'you're here' he said smirking. I smiled back at him seductively. 'Come here' he demanded. I strolled over to him and stood in front of his desk, leaning down slightly so he could just see my breasts through my partially unbuttoned shirt. His eyes immediately fixed there, and didn't move as he said 'do you know why you are here?'

I replied 'to get punished by daddy.' He raised his eyebrows and said 'and how am I gonna punish you baby?' I said 'you're gonna fuck my pussy so hard I won't be able to walk.'

He beckoned me to his side of the desk, but before I'd even got there he grabbed me and placed me on the desk. He briefly stared at my body before ripping off my shirt, the now loose buttons rolling on the  floor.

Biting my neck and chest, he unclipped my bra and threw it on the floor. I moaned as he fondled my breats, nipples included. They were already erect from the neck biting, my soft spot. He took one nipple in his mouth and sucked hard on it, biting it at times. He pulled and twisted the other and I couldn't help but gasp at each touch.

'Daddy' I moaned. He sucked harder and I let out a little scream, followed by a moan. I pulled his head up and begged him to fuck me. He smiled and said 'this is your punishment baby, no matter how much you beg, I won't give in to you.'

He pulled me off the desk and turned me round. He bent me over the desk and lifted up my skirt, revealing my dripping panties. Suddenly he slapped my ass. I moaned and called out his name 'daddy.'

He did it again and again, making me wetter and wetter each time his hand made contact with my ass. My moans were also getting louder, and so he stopped, he knew I was getting too much pleasure.

Pulling my panties down, he spread my legs and crouched down behind me. 'baby you're so wet.' He said admiring my juices. 'it's all for you daddy.' I said.

I felt his hands grab my ass cheeks as he began to kiss them, occasionally biting. I was so desperate for him to touch my pussy that I slid my hand down to my pussy and rubbed my clit. He noticed and slapped my ass. He turned me back around and made me sit on the desk with my legs spread as far as they could, him taking in the sight before him.

He then rubbed his fingers around in a continuous circle around my pussy, occasionally gliding over it. I bucked my hips, begging him to slide at least one finger inside me. He slapped my pussy and I moaned so loud he took off his tie and gagged me with it.

Then he went back to my pussy, although this time he was stoking my pussy lips, sometimes slipping his finger in between. More and more juices flowed out of my pussy.

He lowered his face to my pussy and placed his tongue on my aroused clit. He licked around it, and over it, up, down, left, right. I fell back on the desk because I couldn't cope. It felt too good. I was about to cum, and he sensed this. He stopped and said to me. 'You can't cum yet, daddy hasn't even started with you.'