Detention With Daddy Part 2

He stood back up and unbuckled his trousers, pulling them and his pants down in one. His huge hard dick jumped upwards, pre-cum spilling out of it.

'Suck daddys dick' he demanded. I hopped of his desk, my pussy juices running down my leg, and knelt in front of him.

I wanted to tease him like he was teasing me, so I gently licked in circles his tip. He groaned, so I looked up at him as I ran my tongue all across his tip faster. He looked down back at me and said 'stop teasing.'

He suddenly grabbed my head and pushed it all the way down his cock. I gagged at his massive size, but he didn't care. With his fingers locked in my hair, he moved my head up and down his length faster and faster. He was groaning and gasping above me and I wanted to feel pleasure too. I started to finger myself, but I moaned too loudly and he noticed.

He removed his cock out of my mouth and forced me up. He laid me on the table without saying anything, spreading my legs around his waist. I could feel his tip at my entrance, and moaned. Suddenly he thrusted in, hard. I arched my back at this sudden pleasuring feeling, the one I'd been begging for.

With my back arched he was able to push in deeper, reaching areas in me that had never been fucked and pleasured.

He leant over me and sloppily kissed me, both of us moaning into the kiss. He was pleasing me so much I accidently bit his lip too hard and made him bleed. But we didn't stop.

His thrusts got deeper and harder, and I could tell he was about to cum. So was I. I wrapped my legs around his waist, allowing him deeper access within my pussy.

I gripped his shirt as he pounded into my pussy, and pulled at it. He thrusted in one last time before I came. I trembled under him, and he came too. I felt his cum filling my pussy and it made me cum more He collapsed on top of me gasping. We had fucked before, but never as good as this.

As he pulled out, our mixture of cum dripped of his dick and spilled out of my pussy. He stood there, bewildered by our extremely hot session, staring at me, admiring the mess he made. He smirked at my cum covered pussy, my hickey-covered breats and chest.

I couldn't move, I just lay there on his desk, letting our juices drip out of my pussy, down my legs, onto the floor.

He leaned over me and whispered in my ear 'baby, what are you doing tomorrow?'