glow up tutorial

Mayson

"Wait you're 16?" Paris asked turning to me. We were in our usually spot in the library, doing the same old since Paris was tired of Physics. Me doing my homework and Paris on her phone doing god knows what.

I blinked repeatedly, "That was extremely random, where did that come from?" I asked confused.

"You said it the other day ago when I brought in my grandpa's car. I just now remembered, don't even ask why." Paris explained.

"Oh, yeah I'm 16." I nodded.

"When's your birthday?" Paris asked.

"December 22nd." I answered, drawing in my notebook.

Paris slammed down her phone, "I'm a year older than you?"

I thought about it, "Hmmm, yeah, I guess you are." I said then went back to my drawing.

"Wait, why are you even a senior if you're 16?" Paris asked turning her whole body to face me.
She was sitting on my right because we started sitting next to each other rather than across now.

"Oh, I skipped a grade." I grinned turning to her.

She rolled her eyes, "Of course you did."

"When's your birthday?" I asked.

"November 10th." She answered.

I checked my phone, "That's like in 4 days." I frowned.

"Yeah, so?" She asked confused.

"What do you mean so? Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I said, panicked.

She laughed at my state, "You never asked!"

"I shouldn't have to, that's a piece of information you should tell me, like your favorite color!" I exasperated.

She squinted her eyes at me, "Do you even know my favorite co-"

"That's besides the point!" I sigh, "Now I don't even have time to get you a nice gift." I grumble.

"Awww you were gonna get me a gift?" She grinned, ruffling my hair.

"Well not anymore." I snapped, gathering my stuff.

"How are you even mad at me right now?" She laughed, quickly packing up her stuff.

"Because." I said, walking away.

"Wait!" She called for me, still trying to get her stuff.

My whipped ass slowed down my strides so she can catch up, when she did she grinned up at me, "What?" I asked, holding the door open for her.

"You slowed down for me." She said bumping my shoulder.

"Whatever, someone has to be the nice one in this relationship." I rolled my eyes.

"Relationship?" She smirked.

I turned my head away from her with a deep blush in my face, "You know what I meant." I grumble, as we walked to her car.

She laughed lightly and opened her door, "Bye Mason." She smiled, genuinely.

I couldn't help but smile at her smile, "Bye Paris." I said then turning away to start my walk home.

I was about half a mile down when Paris's car pulled up next to me, "What are you doing?" she asked, rolling down her window.

I looked at her confused, "Uhhh, going home?"

"Where's you car?" She asked.

"Non-existent?" I laughed.

"You work at an auto shop." She deadpanned.