Chapter - 16

Hello, Salam Namaskar my st⭐ry buddies🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
Kya haal chal✌✌✌✌

Here I'm back with another update 😊😊😊
I know my updates are getting a bit late nowadays but what to do with your best wishes, I've got promotion in office and also more work,, so the work pressure is also promoted😅

Aur waise bhi... PATIENCE LOVE❤ enjoy krne ke liye thoda Patience to bnta hai... 😉😉
Kyu hai ki nhi🤓😎

Now No nonsense... Direct Story

Happy Reading 😊😊😊

In the previous chapter, we saw the wedding of our not so lovely couple and also there first night. Though after bounding in the sacred bond of marriage..... Devika started feeling something from Day 1 only... But she's successful enough to surpass her feelings very well....
So it'll be very interesting to see that till when she'll be able to avoid or control her heart from than her mind.

Now Present......

After 1 week.... of wedding

Rose Villa... 7:45 am..

It's been a week now...
A week of Abhay's and Devika s wedding.
A week of Devika s stay with her new family.
A week of Anjali got her new mom.... And also a week of Devika got a headache a. k. a Abhay🤭🤭🤭

His activities, gestures and banters are making her highly irritated, though it started effecting her but her stubborn self is hell bent to deny.

Abhay was getting ready for office in front of the mirror and Devika was setting her bag to go to her school.

Abhay was admiring his wife who's looking more beautiful with sindur and handful of chudaas
(chudaa is a traditional bangle wore by newly wed girls for first forty days of marriage) .

Admiring his adorable wife and smiling to himself he's humming and whistling a bollywood song.

Mere rang me rangne wali..
Pari ho ya ho pariyo ki rani..

Ya ho meri prem kahani...
Mere sawalo ka jawab do.. Do na..

While he's whistling, Devika looked towards the mirror and their eyes collided, the very next moment Abhay winked her mischievously.

Huffing angrily, Devika came and she stood with her hands folded in her front and said by grinding her teeth, "Suniye!!!!
(Listen)

Abhay waved his head romantically and looking at her through the mirror he said, " Sunaiyeeee!!!!! (Yeah tell)

Taking a deep breath, Devika said with anger dripping voice, "I've been tolerating your pervertness from a week now... These singing cheesy songs....winking, flying kisses... What is all this... I think you forgot my conditions Mr. Srivastava!!!

Here Devika was burning with anger and on the other hand Abhay again started admiring his beautifully angered wife. Composing himself he said, "No Mrs. Srivastava.... I remember it very well, but i think you forgot your own condition..... Let me remind you...
You said.. They'll no physical contact and you know that in these 7 days my little finger didn't touch you...
You asked me to stay away from you and I'm highly following your commands my lady.... And the things about which you're complaining now were not in that list... So.......

"So!!!! Devika exclaimed.

" So.... It's mine and completely mine decision that how I behave with my wife.... Waiting for you on the breakfast Darling... Come soon!!! Telling this he went away with again a wink.