Chapter - 20

A beautiful song, when a teacher falls in love 😉.... Over here case is little bit different....
Here our teacher is falling in love with her husband, but hellbent to accept it 😜

Hello, Salaam, Namaskar to my dearest St⭐ry buddies 🤩🤩🤩🤩

I apologize for this late update, because this month was not so good for me.... It went quite tough, so it took me a bit time for me to recollect.

But, what's gone is already gone... Let us enjoy our story😄😄😄😄

So Keep smiling😊😊😊😊
Happy Reading ☺☺

In the previous chapter, we saw the Pag phera rasam of Devika, where we came across her wicked cousin Anika, who looks more interested in Abhay. But her closeness to Abhay is actually rising the wife inside Devika. And most importantly, today we'll enjoy the Tipsy lover boy🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Now Present.......

Devika 's eyes came out of it's sockets when, she saw her not so sober husband.

Before she could asked her cousins about it, Vaidya said, "Didi, I... I swear we didn't do anything..... Actually Saarthak jiju mixed vodka in coke... I even asked him not to, but he didn't bother...... So, dhairya took him down stairs.....

Devika looked at her heavily drunk husband, who's rubbing his eyes like a kid.

She asked Vaidya to go downstairs. Taking a deep breath, Devika went near Abhay.
She's feeling a bit weird, but they're husband and wife after all, and she cannot leave him in this condition.

Abhay was busy rubbing his eyes sitting on his chair, when Devika stood near him.

Holding his shoulder she said, "Chaliye..... Mere sath niche chaliye!!

Raising his half opened eyes Abhay gave her a top to bottom scan making her shiver.

But the next moment, Abhay caught hold of her hand and pulled her in such a way that she landed on his lap.

Abhay held her from the waist and said in a husky voice, " Yeh school hai.... Kya main tumara st.. tudent hu.... Nahi na!!!!
Devika just shook her head.

"Then don't treat me like one..... Chup chaap mere pass baitho!!! Saying this he hugged her nuzzling his head in her neck, making her breathless.

" Do.. Do you know, woh gadha kya bakwas kar raha tha.... Abhay said mumbling in Devika's neck.
(Do you know what that Donkey was saying)

"Kon Gadha!!!! Devika asked with confusion. (Who donkey??)

That Idiot Saarthak!!!! Abhay said.

" What was he saying??? Devika asked him with curiosity, completely forgetting their sitting position.

Abhay was about to say something, when Mrs Sinha appeared on the terrace. But the moment she saw the condition of her daughter and son in law she turned immediately.

Being panicked on her mother's sudden arrival, Devika stood immediately and this time Abhay too let her go, but again hugged her belly.

Still turning around, Mrs. Sinha said, "Beta Vaidya told me everything, take Damadji to your room, make him sleep. I've asked Anjali also to stay here tonight.

Devika just hummed, and took Abhay with her somehow, whereas here Mrs. Sinha was pressing her lips tightly to hold her laughter after watching their cute romance.