Chapter - 27

Hello, Salam, Namaskar..... But!!!
First of all a BIG Sorryyyyyyyyyyyy
My dearest readers🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

It's not an excuse but truth.... This time the update is little late bcoz a lot of things have changed in my life in this months.

Some good things happened with some sad things too.
Good things are this that by the blessings of you people and my family,I've got a promotion in office 😌.... But the bad things are though I need to move in the Head office I've to leave my dearest team members behind.... I'm missing them a lot.... I'm sure time will make me enough strong to be the best this time too..... Just be with me like this always

I'm gonna miss them.... A lot🥺🥺🥺

So, my story is over.... Let's enjoy ABHIKA's story.

Happy Reading 😊😊😊

In the previous chapter, we saw that, after the outburst of Devika, Mrs Sinha slapped her twice and scolded her. Abhay left from there, heartbroken. But the moment, Mahi went to console Devika and Devika said, "You don't know anything.... Than Mahi's reply shook the readers and even Devika too.

I even know few things that are unknown to you also!!!!! Mahi said.

Now Present.....

Devika was looking at Mahi with shocked mixed confused state. While Mahi had a sad smirk on her face.

" Di.... Please dont get panik and listen to me very carefully!!!

Devika took a deep breath and noded at her. Mahi started.

"Di.... Jiju apse bohot pyar krte hai.... Woh bohot achhe hai... Unki niyat me koi khot nhi.... Balki woh toh shayad iss duniya ke sabse nek insaan hai!!!
(Di... Jiju loves you a lot, he's a great guy, his character is not dirty, perhaps he's the best human being ever)

"Di.... Do you remember, I've told you about the scholarship I had before.... It was Abhay Jiju who paid for my education!!!!!

Devika became shocked on Mahi's confession.

Mahi nod slightly and said, " Yes.... You know the the management of Niku's school and my college is same... Do you know why he's there at the school function.... Because he recently become the new trusty that time!!!!

And when he heard about me that being a topper I was unable to pay my fees, he grant me a free education permission then and there!!! He did all of this for me when he won't even know that I'm your sister!! How can you think that he can think something disgusting about you!!!

Wiping her tears Mahi continues, "when Mummy was in the hospital, Raghu came on that day with his men!!!

" What..... When I was in the hospital!!! Devika asked holding her palm.

Mahi nod and said, he came to threat us about our house , Abhay Jiju asked about him, I was reluctant to say him anything but Gita Masi(Devika's neighbor) told him everything... About his suggestion to marry you also!!!

When I joined his office for internship, I came to know from Henrietta Ma'am that, Jiju used his political sources and send Raghu behind the bars, he did all this just because he can't see you in pain"

Devika held her head from both the hands and closed her eyes and said, "He did all this for me!!!!

Smiling sadly, Mahi said, " There's much more......