Chapter 42 ~ Please Leave Me!

I slowly opened my eyes and laid back on the floor because there was a sharp pain in my abdomen

I slowly opened my eyes and laid back on the floor because there was a sharp pain in my abdomen. I'm damn sure it's because I haven't had food for a long time.

My throat was dry and I started having dry cough because I was dehydrated as hell. I feel like I can't even stand up on my own.

"Thavan, are you there?", I asked.

"Yeah, is there any problem?", He asked and I started crying.

"I- I'm hungry. My abdomen hurts.."

"Just forget the fact that you're hungry and there's chances it will vanish."

"I don't think I can. Aren't you sleeping?"

"No, because I'm gonna die tomorrow anyway. It's my last few hours..", he said and I was sad the next moment.

I got up with a great deal of effort and leaned on the wall.

"Why don't you escape from here?"

"I can but I feel like life out there will be more challenging for me than death. Also, I wanna see my little sister."

"Tell me, if she's alive right now, would she insist you dying?"

"No. Come on, Princess. Please don't. There's no change in my fate and I'm gonna die tomorrow."

"I'm sad.."

"Don't be sad. Can you do me a favour?"

"Yes", I said immediately without thinking.

"Talking to you reminds me of my sister. Can you keep talking to me on my last few hours? Please..", he said and it made me more sad.

"Okay", I said meanwhile a sob escaped from my mouth.

I've never had such experience of talking to a person who's gonna die..

Imagine how painful it'd be to live after knowing we're going to die in few hours..

"Do you love your husband?"

"I always do but now... I don't know what to feel about him. He didn't believe me."

"Who knows? Maybe he do believe you."

"If he did, he would've come to check me out if I'm actually alive.."

"He did.. he came to see you in the cell. But he left once he came to know you're sleeping."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he came along with Prince Tharun."

I was really glad to know what. If he believe me, I will be the happiest person who could be alive on earth.

"He asked Prince Tharun if you're sleeping or unconscious. I could see how worried he was about you. He do love you so much.", he said and I was glad about that.