Jack & Diancie Vs Pitch

Narrator's POV

In Antarctica we see Jack as he runs towards the edge of a cliff and tries to throw the memory box away but he just couldn't do it. As he looks at his memory box and began to regret what he's done, not only did he went after his memories but he let Pitch captured Diancie and if he would've listened to her she would be here to comfort him as he sighs sadly. 'I'm sorry Diancie... I should've listen to you and none of this would've happen' Jack thought to himself and then he heard someone said "I thought this might happened".

 I should've listen to you and none of this would've happen' Jack thought to himself and then he heard someone said "I thought this might happened"

Knowing who it was Jack started to become angry as Pitch continued "They never really believed in you. I was just trying to show you that. But I understand". And this caused Jack to wheel around and shoots at Pitch and he blocks it with his black sand. Jack runs and jumps over Pitch as he yells "You Don't Understand Anything!" and shoots more ice at him but Pitch blocks again. "No!? I don't know what it's like to be cast out?" Pitch exclaims as he shoots black sand at Jack, but he avoids it. Jack leaps into the air and shoots ice at Pitch and their powers collide, causing snow to fly all over, then it clears as Jack was looking for Pitch and then hears him says "To not be believed in [ Jack aims his staff at Pitch with rage ] To long for a family" causing Jack to catch off-guard and lower his staff. "All those years in the shadows I thought, no one else knows what this feels like. But now I see I was wrong" Pitch says and Jack looks at him.

 But now I see I was wrong" Pitch says and Jack looks at him

"We don't have to be alone, Jack. I believe in you. And I know children will too" Pitch adds and Jack looks at him and says "In me?".

Pitch laughs and says "Yes! Look at what we can do!" while gesturing the sculpture of ice and black sand during their fight. "What goes better together than cold and dark? We can make them believe! We'll give them a world where everything, everything is--!".

"Pitch Black?" Jack interrupts. "And Jack Frost too. They'll believe in both of us" Pitch says. "No, they'll fear both of us. And that's not what I want. Now, for the last time, leave me alone" Jack says and starts walking away. Pitch looks at Jack and then says "Very well. You want to be left alone? Done! But first..." and then a squeaking sound was heard causing Jack to turn around and sees Pitch holding Baby Tooth and saw something or someone behind him and his eyes widen as he sees Diancie tied up on the sculpture by black sand as she was struggling to free herself.