Think More Before Choosing

Imagine a teacher showing three identical toys to a student and asking them to spot the differences. All three toys look exactly the same in shape, size, and material. But keen observation reveals something interesting and they have holes in different places.

The first toy has holes in its ears, the second one has holes in both its ear and mouth, and the third toy only has a hole in one ear.

So, the student decides to use a needle to test them out. When the needle is inserted into the ear hole of the first toy, it comes out from the other ear. When the needle is put into the ear of the second toy, it comes out from the mouth. However, the needle doesn't come out at all when inserted into the third toy.

Here's what these toys can teach us about people:

The first toy represents those who pretend to listen and care but don't truly pay attention. Just like the needle passing through and leaving, these people forget what you've shared with them. It's important to be cautious around such individuals who don't really care.

The second toy symbolizes those who seem to listen but may use what you say against you. Like the needle coming out from the mouth, they might twist your words or share your private matters for their benefit. Be wary of such people who can't keep your trust.

The third toy depicts trustworthy and loyal people. The needle doesn't come out, signifying that these individuals will keep your confidence and prove themselves dependable. It's crucial to surround yourself with such friends who genuinely care and can be relied upon.

And also remember not everyone who seems to listen is genuinely there for you when you need them most. Choose your friends wisely and treasure those who prove their loyalty and trustworthiness.