Chapter four

"Jas. You going to be okay?"

"Yes, of course love."

Ophelia was worried that her husband might not be able to control himself in the crammed bus. With 20+ humans. But he was trying to assure her he'd be fine and she believed him.

"Okay. Let's go then." She slipped on her shoes and he put his jacket on to cover his arms so people won't see his scars and wouldn't suspect him of not feeling the cold or anything. Be as human as possible.

The two went to his Jeep with Alice and Sabrina and they all drove to the school for the field trip that Mr. Molina was taking all his classes to. And though Ophelia has been to many high schools, she still doesn't appreciate the homework loads and school work loads. So needless to say she was happy she got a break from all that.

Pulling in, Jasper got out and went around the car to Open his wife's. She hopped out and kissed him on the check then linked their arms together.

"I'm going to need your permission slips, Sammy could you collect them for me please?"

The three, Edward, Ophelia, and Jasper, walked together to the Bus closest to the small group. They walked up the small steps into the bus before their heightened sense of hearing caught Mr. Molina exclaim, "green is what? GOOD! Lets go, let's go."

The bus ride felt so slow but Jasper managed. His wife held his hand the whole time and that seemed to calm him down a lot.

The students got to the greenhouse and Ophelia along with her mate and her sister's were behind at least ten other students who were joking around and flicking leaves and flowers in the pots. Jasper picked a small white flower and handed it to the frowning girl next to him.

"Thank you." Ophelia looked at him with doe eyes and went on her tippy toes to give him a kiss, she was now smiling.

Edward was behind the two making the pale human girl oh so confused. Those two were walking out of the greenhouse with Edward a few feet away from her. He walked faster towards her just to tell her they should talk anymore and how they shouldn't be friends either.

Lia and Jas were coming out from behind the greenhouse, Lia still folding the small flower her mate gave her prior. They noticed how the conversation between their brother and the human girl was going to get heated. Jasper felt an overwhelming amount of tension between the two, it made him uncomfortable.

"Hi. You going to be riding with us?" Ophelia asked the human girl when the couple made their way over to them to try and defuse the tension. Before the human could answer, however, Edward responded.

"No. Our bus is full." Edward then hit the door on the bus to get the driver's attention. The door opened and he went in stomping his feet on his way in. Jasper looked Bella up and down then rolled his eyes at his brother following him into the big bus.

Ophelia apologized for her brother's behavior and jumped in too. Alice and Sabrina behind them all.

I don't really know what else to write. I'm such a shitty writer sorry :(
Anyways, here's her outfit

 I'm such a shitty writer sorry :(Anyways, here's her outfit