1. MARRIAGE PROPOSAL

AT KTH ENTERPRISE

Everyone stopped their work and stood up when a young man around 26 year old, having a height of 5'10", thick eyebrows, sharp jawline, perfectly sculpted face, handsome and hot, forehead exposed, hair nicely done and wearing a black suit enter the company, in order to greet him, The CEO of KTH ENTERPRISE.

They were bowing to him and as usual he was walking straight towards his office with a blank face ignoring all the employee but still manage to send shivers down their spine even with his sharp and stern stare.

He was no other than KIM TAEHYUNG, youngest son of Kim Family and the youngest billionaire and a business tycoon handling this company for 5 years and has been receiving best businessman of the year award for the past consecutive three years.

No he is not cold, cruel or heartless. He is a soft, caring and lovable personality but even from a young age is mature and understanding. He always draw a professional line between him and his employees. No matter whether his employees are male or female he never get friendly with them.

He is introvert and always act professional with all the employees. He is strict when it comes to punctuality and work and hate those people who didn't respect time and nor did gave their best in work. Because of his this nature people feared him and he also never mind as this keeps the employees under a watch that they have to work hard and they automatically stay away from him.

HIS OFFICE

He enter his office and there was waiting his best friend and his personal assistant.

He is of same age as taehyung which is 26 year old, having a height of 5'9", has chubby cheeks and plumpy lips, he has a cute smile but his glare are strong that will send shivers down to your spine. He is no ther than Park Jimin. He is also not cold, cruel or rude but for employees have a straight face all along. He may look cute and innocent but in split second he can turn into sexy and flirty king.

Jimin is closest to taehyung

Jimin is closest to taehyung. He knows taehyung's deepest secrets which no one knows not even his family.

Taehyung sat on his chair releasing a sigh.