14. FUNERAL

NEXT MORNING

Taehyung woke up and noticed yn was still sleeping. He noticed her eyes and nose were red, her eyes and lips were swollen. He kissed her forehead and get up and did his morning routine and then messaged Chaeyong.

┉┉┉┉┉

TAE:
I won't attend office today.
I hope you'll handle everything.

CHAEYOUNG:
Acknowledged.

┉┉┉┉┉

After that taehyung called yoongi

ON CALL

TAE: Hyung are you alright? Where are you?

YOONGI: (weak and raspy) I m fine. I m still at home.

TAE: (hesitant) Should we arrange funeral today or you need more time.

YOONGI: (assuring) No no i m completely fine. We should do the funeral as if we delay it, it might get hard for yn to move on.

TAE: Hmmm you are right. I should call dad and told him and also start preparing for funeral.

YOONGI: OK. What is yn doing? How is she?

TAE: She is sleeping. She is not fine. She is broken.

YOONGI: It will be so hard for her.

TAE: Hyung I'll take yn to my parents house and you should also reach there. YN will need you the most in this condition.

YOONGI: OK.

┉┉┉┉┉

Taehyung then called his dad and told him everything. By that time yn also started to wake up.

He notice and sat beside her. She open her eyes and look at him with her red and swollen eyes.

He said caressing her cheek.

Good morning sweetheart.

YN didn't say anything just stare at him with hurtful eyes. He said while controlling his tears.

Sweetheart get ready please. We have to go to my parents house.

YN sat up without saying anything and then make her way towards bathroom like a lifeless body.

Taehyung was hurt seeing her in this state. He wanted to cry his heart out but he controlled himself as he have to stray strong to give her strength.

TIME SKIP

TAEHYUNG PARENTS HOUSE

They both reached taehyung parents house. The whole car ride was silent. Taehyung try to talk to her but she was just mute. She didn't reply him by words nor did by nod.

This was the last thing taehyung want to witness.

Taehyung mom hug yn and said.