23. FIRST

⚠️⚠️⚠️
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT.

IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE READING SMUTS THEN SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

AT NIGHT

YN did her night routine and was ready to sleep when taehyung come inside the room and sat at the edge of bed besides her and asked tucking her hairs behind her ears.

Are you alright my love.

YN nodded with a light smile and he said holding her hands.

I m really sorry you have to go through all this.

YN said with a slight smile on her face.

It's ok i m fine. I (thinking) ..... really am fine. It didn't effect me. (looking down) Besides i m happy that he is now punished and mom will be at peace.

Taehyung caress her cheeks and said.

Don't worry my love. Just like i told you everything will be fine. And i know my yn is so brave and strong. You will surely overcome this.

YN smile and blush lightly and again look down.

YN said while looking down to hide her fluster face.

You know when i have to give statement i got scared looking at appa but when i look towards you i got relaxed and then i didn't felt fear any more.

Taehyung smile and lift her face up using his index finger to make her face himself and said.

Why are you saying all this while looking down. Look at my eyes and say what you felt.

YN look towards him and her cheeks heated up because of closeness and she said with little hesitation.

I felt.......save when...... I look at you.

YN said and quickly look down and close her eyes while blushing hard.

Taehyung chuckle and was happy and feeling proud that only his presence can make her feel safe and protected and this is all what he wants.

He cupped her face and place his lips on hers without moving for some moments. YN got startled and flinch a little at the sudden action and her hands forms a fist holding the duvet.

After few moments he started moving his lips sucking hers and she also calm down and kiss him back. His hands travel from her cheeks to her waist and wrapped around her tiny waist and pick her up making her sit on his lap.

YN's hands made its way towards his collar holding them into her small fist. Her eyes were closed while her cheeks were red even though it was not the first time they both kissed.

After few minutes of kissing he parted away to catch his breath. She was breathing heavily while clutching on his collars and eyes closed. He was still cupping her face joining foreheads with hers and said.

I love you yn.

YN didn't said anything and open her eyes and saw him looking straight into her eyes with full of love and adoration. YN smile lightly and hug him tightly. He also hug her back and make her lay down still hugging her and hovered over her. Her eyes were still closed when he said im seductive tone.

I can't wait anymore to make you mine.

The very next moment he once again smash his lips on hers and started to kissing her softly.