027

"No, a little higher," Jenna orders Dahlia, and she sighs and rolls her eyes, pushing her fingers higher up her foot and beginning to rub it. "Okay, there."

"Whatever you want, your highness," Dahlia groans in sarcasm, but she's just smiling, resting her head on her clasped fingers.

"Glad you're finally catching on," Jenna smiles proudly, relaxing with a sigh.

A few minutes ago they were swimming behind their bungalow, when Jenna got a foot cramp. So she whined and complained, and Dahlia can't even remember how it happened, but she's now rubbing her foot somehow, and she's accepted her
fate. First fake girlfriend, then teeth brusher, now foot rubber. Who even knows what the next thing she's going to coax her into is.

She sighs in relaxation, shifting slightly to get comfortable. Dahlia hears her breathe out, and she closes her eyes while she digs her thumb into her foot, sort of annoyed by how much she's enjoying it. Her hand is even cramping slightly from applying so much pressure, and she's sure it has to be hurting her right now with how hard she's rubbing, but she just seems to enjoy it more and more the rougher she gets.

"Yeah, right there," Jenna exhales, sighing softly.

Dahlia looks at her incredulously, suddenly confused. She has her eyes closed so she can't see her, but she narrows her eyes at her. She doesn't know if she's going insane or what, but this feels like it's somewhat sexual for her somehow, and she has no idea how it got here. She thinks about what she told him the other day, saying:"Okay, that argument is stupid because foot rubs are totally turn-on worthy." Is that what this is? Is she actually getting turned on now from her rubbing her feet right now? Or could she just be messing with her? She's been known to do that before-she wouldn't put it past her now.

Either way, she's suddenly having trouble breathing, as she exhales a soft "don't stop, Dahlia."

So Dahlia doesn't. She doesn't even want to, because when she moves her hands up and over her skin to rub her ankle, she sees her exhale and grasp at the bed sheet on either side of her. There's no way she's faking this.

Dahlia feels that familiar ache deep in her stomach, especially as she notices her breath getting shallower, and her chest beginning to rise and fall at a quicker pace than normal. It was confusing at first, but now the only thing going through her mind is how much she wants to continue making her feel good, and how she just wants to hear her say her name under her breath like that again.

"Higher," Jenna pleads quietly, and she takes in a sharp breath, complying. Her hands venture further up her skin, using both of them to rake her fingers deep into the muscles of her calves slowly, leisurely. She watches her face, seeing her eyebrows furrow and her bottom lip get caught between her teeth as she lets out a throaty moan, encouraging her further.

One thing Dahlia's learned on this trip is that nothing can get her more turned on than seeing Jenna turned on. And she isn't sure how she feels about that. Well she knows how she feels about that now, but it's confusing at any other time when she actually has a clear head.

She's wearing that crochet dress again, and she's moaning incessantly now as she moves up to her thigh, unable to catch her breath just watching her.

"God, come here," Jenna whimpers out raspily, reaching up to grab her face and press her hungry, desperate lips on her. Their hot, wanting mouths collide with each others, and her mind is completely jumbled and confused and disoriented as she slips her tongue in her mouth. She can't even process anything long enough to wonder why this is happening.

"You want this?" she asks, wrapping her arms around Dahlia's neck to bring her closer, kiss her harder. "You want me?"

"Yeah,Jenna, I do," she mumbles out breathlessly, not using her brain for even a second before responding. "So, so bad."