036

When Dahlia wakes, she instantly notices the absence of warmth beside her, and uses her arm to blindly, reflexively reach over for Jenna. She's gotten so used to her being there when she regains consciousness in the morning, that it feels wrong and off when she isn't.

And right now, Jenna isn't.

The instant she feels the empty sheets beside her, Dahlia eyes snap open and her morning drowsiness disappears immediately. She lifts her head from her pillow and looks at the place on the bed where Jenna should be, but isn't. And then she gulps and looks around the room, pushing her hair back with her fingers. She feels a hard, pounding ache in his head, but she barely even notices it because she's so worried and stressed and confused on where she could be.

And then, after a whole minute of blurry, cloudy confusion, Dahlia remembers. She remembers pushing her against the wall, she remembers hearing her moan her name like she needed her right then and there, she remembers pressing her mouth against her and making her cum. She blushes at the thought of it; her heart racing, her mouth dry, her mind going crazy. She can't believe any of it-even just the karaoke part-happened at all, let alone the rest.

"Shit," Dahlia breathes out to herself, sitting up and putting her face in her hands. She remembers walking out mid-Jenna-orgasm, and part of her wishes she had just stayed out and not gone back in. Then it would be a little awkward, yeah, but it wouldn't be like it is now-where she knows what she looks like when she orgasms.

But another, stronger part of her feels...content with herself. She finally went after something she wanted, and if she hadn't, she would still just be wondering what Jenna tasted like-not ever actually knowing. And she liked getting her off, making her feel good, driving her to an aching, breathless release. Dahlia still can't believe she even did that.

And then she remembers her saying something about being jealous of Aaliyah, and even though she can't remember her exact words, she can still feel the same nervous pit in her stomach that she had when she said it. Did she actually mean jealous of Aaliyah? As in wishing it was her kissing her instead? Or was she just talking about the fact that Aaliyah would tell the whole family that she was cheating on Jenna and wanted to avoid it?

But she did say jealous.

Even after all of these crazy, intrusive thoughts, though, there's still one thing she's curious about: where's Jenna? Dahlia's immediate thought is that she hates her now, and she's even more embarrassed than she is, and she never wants to see her again so she left as soon as she woke up. Dahlia feels scared and helpless and she has no idea what to do.

Dahlia grabs her phone and checks the time, seeing it's almost noon-which makes sense when she remembers it was probably around two or three a.m. when they fell asleep.

She also sees she has nine texts from Maddie, all of them in reply to the picture they sent yesterday.

First text: oh my god

Second text: are you guys together now???

Third text: I dont see her family around and she's kissing you and girl...you're blushing

Fourth text: ok I know I've probably missed a lot but when you guys left you literally hated each other please tell me what I've missed

Fifth text: and please GOD tell me that includes making out against a wall

Sixth text: or on a bed or on the beach or anywhere actually

Seventh text: the wall was just an example I'm not picky

Eighth text: I hope for your sake that's what you're doing right now since you're ignoring me

Ninth text: god I hate you so much for leaving me hanging like this