033

They walk down the dock now, and Dahlia has to admit that it really is beautiful

They walk down the dock now, and Dahlia has to admit that it really is beautiful. They made a walkway lined with lit tiki torches all the way from the dock over to their party setup, and it's incredibly beautiful now that the sun's beginning to set.

"Like it?" Mia's standing there proudly, her and Aaliyah now in their matching coconut bra and grass skirts like her and Jenna. Jordan's in green shorts and a lei.

"Yeah, it's beautiful," Jenna laughs, looking around. "Seriously looks great. Good job, Mia."

"You guys helped! Well the food's all here so we have to get that put out, but everything else is finished. I even put their outfits on their beds!" she claps giddily, walking over to the snack table. "And the projector screen looks and works great!"

"Pretty sure she's been drinking," Jenna whispers to Dahlia, laughing a little. That explains a lot.

"Okay, so there's fresh mango salsa, chicken kebabs, sweet rolls, pulled pork, pineapple upside down cake, and then that jug over there is filled with fruit punch," Mia tells them, pointing to each item on the table. "If you guys can just rearrange that to look nice, then Jordan and I can get the drinks together."

"Sounds great," Jenna nods, her and Dahlia moving down the table to set out the food. "God, this is making me hungry."

"Almost time to eat," Dahlia laughs, nudging her arm.

They move the food around and onto platters, and then they set out utensils and napkins and plates beside it.

"Oh shit," Jenna laughs, turning to look at Mia and Jordan, who are now pulling three massive bottles of alcohol from a box.

Dahlia leans over Jenna to see what she's seeing, watching now as Mia unscrews the top and takes a gulp of what Dahlia assumes is vodka. She makes a slight face as it burns down her throat, and then she hands it to Jordan who takes an even bigger swig, and then Aaliyah rushes forward with a smile, taking it from him. She takes the largest gulp of all of them, and her face is completely unchanging as she swallows it down.

"You guys want some?" Jordan asks, smiling as he holds out the bottle towards them.

"Nah, not yet," Jenna laughs, waving him off. Dahlia is horrified. "Empty stomach."

"Let's get this party started!" Mia laughs, now pouring the almost-full bottle of vodka into the top of the punch dispenser, before using a wooden spoon to mix it all in.

"Oh my God, that much is going to kill them," Dahlia whispers to Jenna, her eyes wide. "That's like an 8:1 vodka-to-punch ratio."

"They've done worse," Jenna laughs and nudges her arm, shaking her head at them. "Trust me."

"Oh, they just pulled up! Where's the blindfolds?" Mia asks, scrambling around to find them. "Got them! Be right back."

She takes off running and makes it before they can open their doors, forcing them all to put on their blindfolds and guiding them back to their rooms to put on their costumes.