I bet y'all are tired of this

So you know how there's those fanfictions that are clearly messy and poorly written... Yeah, welcome, this is it.

I mean that much was obvious, but if y'all think the chapters aren't very "professionally written", then let me tell you now, the weeks of time I spent reading the chapter drafts, character profiles and random detail notes, trying to figure out what the me from like 5 years ago was trying to do with this story, say that this is clearly going nowhere very painfully slowly.

I mean, it's a good concept, like it does have depth later on, it's just very poorly developed and executed.

So yeah, I give up, this is my official resignation to continuing this this story. I am sorry for all the trouble I put you all through, but I'm kind of tired of trying to salvage a story that is just too messy to salvage, and sometimes you just gotta know when to throw in the towel.

I will continue writing other stories though. I'll just focus on the more recent fanfictions and stories I've written because young me was just waaayyy too messy for me to be able to do anything with those stories.

Which is to say, YES, I will be publishing that Danganronpa V3 fanfic TODAY.

And it'll be my main priority from now on.

But also I feel like some closure is needed, so yes. Albert is gay, Viola is bisexual, and Edmund had a thing with Viola, needless to say it didn't go well. That is all. Just stating the "what could have been."