Ji-Woon Hak NSFW ABC's

A(Aftercare): Only the best for his Melody ~ Need something to drink or eat? Bet your sweet ass he's having it delivered in under 3 minutes. Need a bath? Haha make it a bubble bath with essential oils.

B(Fave Body Part): On himself it's his face. How he can charm people like a deadly snake. For you however he can't choose. Your beauty is beyond compare.

C(Cum): On your stomach or chest. However if he's jealous or particularly feeling obsessive he'll cum inside.

D(Dirty Secret): He has recorded the both of you. He has told you but he keeps it for his own personal viewing.

E(Experience): You would think he is but due to his social status he never dated. That also means he never had sex with anyone. So you're his first!

F(Favorite position): Doggy something about it makes him feel so dominate over you.

G(Goofy): The first few times he would be a little silly to help you relax.

H(Hair): Bald, doesn't care what you do with yours.

I(Intimacy): Very very intimate

J(Jerk off): Only if you're not around when he needs you.

K(Kinks): Blood, Biting, (A bit of masochism), knife play

L(Location): His room, your room are the only places. Oh and bathroom

M(Motivation): If he had a particularly long match he'll use you as a stress reliever.

N(No!): Don't ever hide your noises from him. You're his little melody~ he loves hearing both of your noises.

O(Oral): Acting prefers giving than receiving. He's good with his mouth iykwim.

P(Pace): Depends on how you want it.

Q(Quickies): Not his favorite but it works.

R(Risk): Depends on if you're being a bad girl. He'll want to humiliate you.

S(Stamina): 5-4 rounds

T(Toys): He has a few for you.

U(Unfair): Again if you've been bad you're going to get it.

V(Volume): He's very noisy. Moans, grunts, groans.

W(Wildcard): Will bottom for you if you ask nicely.

X(X-ray): 7.5

Y(Yearning): High

Z(Zealous): High