.007

omniscient view

omniscient view

"can i have e's room when he leaves?" xolani questioned sitting at the dining table with her mother and brother. elijah was moving out the apartment to get his own, their mom allowing it even though her brother was only 17. 'let it be me though, she'd laugh in my face' lani thought rolling her eyes mentally.

"i haven't even left yet and you planning on stealing my room" edot mugged her while their mother ignored both her children and ate her dinner. "no xo you can't, i'm turning it into a guest room or something" edot looked at his mom in disbelief, "you too ma?" he said putting his hand over his heart.

xolani laughed at her brother before pulling out her phone and snapping a picture. jokes aside though, xolani was going to miss having her brother in the house. their mom was always gone working seeing as she had two teenage kids to take care of, even if dotty made his own money and kept telling her to just focus on lani. now she was going to be home alone all the time, "you good xo?" xolani snapped out her thoughts before nodding.

"just gonna miss having someone to argue with" she hummed. edot smiled at his sister before going back to his food, he knew that out of him and their older sister, xolani was closest to him. they were close in age and their birth months were just two months apart, he'd never say it out loud but he was going to miss his evil twin too.

gaia looked at her two youngest, "y'all secretly love each other" she gushed getting up and taking her dirty dish to the sink. "xolani it's your turn to wash the dishes" xolani stopped eating, turning to her mother. "uh uh it's elijah's turn, i washed them last time AND took his turn once since he was out late shooting a video—she lyin" xolani kicked her brother under the table, mugging him.

"stop the cap, it's your turn don't make me get to snitching" edot stared at his sister, lani staring right back. gaia rolled her eyes, watching her children have a staring contest over dishes, dishes. "fine" elijah broke rolling his eyes and grabbing both his and xolani's plates.

"ima send y'all to y'all daddies" gaia sighed walking out the kitchen. xolani eyes widen as she took out her phone. "shit i forgot to call my dad today" she cussed scrolling through her phone to find her dad's contact.

 "shit i forgot to call my dad today" she cussed scrolling through her phone to find her dad's contact