.008

edotlookslikedooty started a live !

omniscient view

xolani sat on her bed, phone propped up on a pillow while she looked through netflix. "y'all what do i watch? gimme some shows" she looked at her pink iphone 13. comments flooding in with different sentences.

"are you and jay still cool?" xolani shrugged, "we alright, haven't spoken to her in a while but we good." the teenage girl spoke before letting out a sigh.

it had been a week since edot moved out the house and xolani has never been more bored in her life.

usually she would be in his room listening to him rap or they'd be playing a game together, normal bonding for the most part. but now, she was stuck in her room all the time either scrolling through her socials or begging her brother to let her come over.

he would continue to say "you have school tomorrow" and then hang up in her face.

'bitch nigga' xolani thought before looking back at her phone. she hummed, tapping on the views and then adding dd's backup to the live.

"sup dick" xolani rolled her eyes at the boy on her screen. "i'll kick you, stop talking out yo neck" dd laughed at her, placing his phone on his desk.

supporter65
when did y'all get back cool ?

"we not cool he just won't leave me alone for real" dd smacked his lips, "she lying, she know we locked in—you have a girlfriend—i keep telling you that's not my female bro." the two rolled their eyes at each other. xolani wasn't going for it, crystal was always with or talking about dd. they were still messing around.

"okay david—chill with the gov, i know where you lay yo head" dd spoke as he set up his computer to play gta. xolani hummed playing brent in the background of her tv. "y'all lemme tell you this story about how notti and ddot got stuck in a elevator" she started off, ignoring the way dd started laughing.

"you dayroommm" he laughed as xolani started telling the story.