.010

xolani's view

xolani's view

i don't know how i always end up in these situations, but here i am sitting in between karmela and ddot as they argued about god knows what while the uber was taking us towards the city. "yo shut the fuck up!" dd yelled rolling his eyes and texting notti.

notti was already in the city with eva so we were meeting him there. i just came for the pictures i wanted to take, not go lie i could care less about all them right now.

"y'all mad loud in the woman car, and in my ear fuck y'all even arguing about now" i said mad irritated. dd looked back at me probably wanting to know if i was good, i just waved him off before ddot started talking.

"cause she playing in my face like i won't slap ha—darrian stop lying cause you not touching me" both teens looked at each other before i put my hand between them. "we here shut up" i said pushing ddot to get out the car. i apologized to the driver, her waving it off and saying it was okay as we all got out.

"notti sent me his lo, let's go" dd called out. i walked beside him scrolling through my phone with a mug on my face. i just wanted to take my pictures and then put my airpods in to ignore these niggas, today wasn't the day for real. "you good heart?" i looked up at dd before nodding, "i'm straight."

dd looked at me before wrapping his arm around my shoulder. lately we got more comfortable with doing this stuff again, we still weren't together and anytime anyone asked what we were, we always said we were friends but the people close to us never believed it. "gay!" ddot yelled from behind us.

i heard mela slap him in the back of the head and smiled, i love my best friend. "xolani" i looked up at dd as he held his phone up slightly to take a picture. i put up the middle finger and kissed dd's cheek as he snapped the picture, "i'm posting it—don't."

of course he didn't listen to me and posted the photo on instagram with his part of 40s & 9s as the sound. "you hard headed" dd shrugged before i spotted eva watching notti get sturdy in his camera.

 "you hard headed" dd shrugged before i spotted eva watching notti get sturdy in his camera

omniscient view

xolani pushed dd's arm from around her and ran towards eva. she jumped on the girls back almost making them fall until eva catched her balance. "xolani maria marshall!" eva yelled out looking behind herself as xolani got down.