Part 21

"I love you" He said making my eyes widen.

Did he just?

Am I hearing things?

He snuggled his face into the crook of my neck as he hugged me.

I was so lost for words I didn't know what to say.

"I'm glad I have you too." He said referring to what I said to him a few days ago.

He lightly kissed my neck and lifted his head up to look at me.

"You're cute when your shy." He said making me blush.

I didn't know where I got this confidence from but I instantly kissed him as we backed up again the bed.

He ended up laying on the bed with me on top of him straddling him, not breaking the kiss.

Once we broke the kiss he looked at me. "I won't be able to stop if we continue" He said and I understood what he meant.

Gaining some confidence I replied. "Then don't." His eyed widened by words but then he flipped us over so he was on top of me.

He started trailing kissing around my neck slowly going down.

He looked up at me and spoke "You have no clue how long I've waited for this."

______________________

(Sorry, I'm not in the bood of writing smut. If you want to read smut then read 'From Miss to Mrs.' So far that's the only story of mine that has smut in.)

_______________________

Time skip - 4 years later ' Giovanni Adams

I was chasing Gio around the house as he was laughing while running away.

I was obviously running slowly since he was only 3 and I wanted to play a bit fair.

I heard the from door open and so did Gio since he ran to the door and hugged Lorenzo's leg.

I smiled looking at the view.

"How's my son?" Lorenzo spoke to him lifting him up into his arms.

"Being very naughty. Look at all the chocolate over his face." I said as I walked up to them.

Lorenzo gave me a peck on my lip and Gio tried pushing his dad off me.

Gio may be only 3 but he hates when anyone other than him touches his mom. Especially his dad.

"Like father like son." Nessa said walking passed us into the living room. "We have a picture of Lorenzo with chocolate all over his face too." She said making me laugh lightly.

Gio reached his hands out since he wanted to come to me so I picked him off.

"Wow you really are his favourite." Lorenzo said sarcastically. "Jealous?" I asked with a smirk.

"It's fine, the next one will be mine." He said with a smirk and I gasped lightly. I slapped his arm lightly.

"Gio's tiring enough." I said and Gio started pouting at me.

How does he already understand?

"Really meaning no sex? I mean we can use contraception-" He teased but i cut him off.

I'd didn't want Gio learning these words yet. He already swore the other say because he heard Lorenzo. "Nope, sorry mister." I replied.

"Good luck keeping your hands off me." He said with a smirk and I scoffed. "Look who's speaking" I mumbled under my breath as I put Gio down so he can play and was about to walk off.

"I love you Phoenix." Lorenzo said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me in for a kiss.

"I love you too Enzo" I replied.

"But..." I started.

"Clearly you are the one who can't keep their hands off me." I winked at him as I walked off.