CHAPTER 1: The Beginning

Rudra

Life is full of surprises. I always believed that everything is under my control. If I want I can decide the fate of a person. That much powerful I am.

But what if someone else is already writing my destiny with her innocence?

What if that person is much more powerful than me?

What if my destiny has already been written?

Then I can only see myself as a powerless individual, not a Mafia king anymore.

Do you want to know about my story?

Do you really want to know when it all started?

I can still remember the day when everything started.

It was my 18th birthday.

I will never forget this day ever in my life. I met the biggest enemy of my life.

At the same time, i realised that I'm doomed because an innocent soul first grabbed my attention that day.

Everything begins from my 18th birthday.

........................

I opened my eyes lazily and immediately I found my whole family standing inside my bedroom with so many things in their hands.

"Happy birthday son"

My father Dev Khurana was the first one to wish me.

I got up and uttered a thank you in my groggy voice.

"Happy birthday Rudra"

My elder brother Sanjiv wished me.

Mom sat beside me and as usual she kissed my forehead.

"Happy Birthday Rudra"

"Don't do that to him"

My father roared, making my mom scared.

"He is the son of a mafia leader and upcoming mafia king... don't do such stuffs to him...c'mon Rudra it's time for some ritual"

My father said. I can see mom's sad expression. She is the most suppressed person in this family. Women are not allowed to speak infront of men in our family. Their roles are just to keep men happy and fulfil their every demands.

But I love my mom very much. Infact more than dad, I love my mom.

At the same time, I like this mafia. It's really my dream to rule this whole mafia.

Though Sanjiv bhaiya is the elder son of this family but he is handicapped. His left hand doesn't work since his birth. While I'm physically fit way too much.

I'm getting trained since I'm 12. I have learnt every combat perfectly. I workout everyday for almost 4 to 5 hours. Dad always told me that a mafia leader should have been extremely fit that atleast he got to survive 10 bullets back to back.

And I'm in my way to make myself a perfect and powerful king of this mafia. Today I have turned 18 and I know nobody could stop me to rule and dominate this world.

Rudra Dev Khurana will show up soon as the biggest threat for his enemies.
.................

Author's pov

Rudra and his father gets down of the car. Dev walked infront and Rudra followed him.

They reached near a big palace. Rudra understood that this is the main head office of their business.

They walked inside the palace. Many men were standing wearing black. They bowed their heads while seeing Rudra and his father.

"From today, you will start working here....."