CHAPTER 6: Bliss of life

Author's pov

Sanjh was hiding behind a piller. She was continuously staring towards Rudra's door. She was biting her nails in anticipation. Her eyes were extremely puffy for crying a pool of tears from the last two days.

Tomorrow her parents will send her to the hostel.

She is feeling so helpless and sad. She is only looking for Rudra. May be he is mad at her for throwing that gun. Today she will apologise to him for her mistake.

"I don't want to go to the hostel"

She sniffed on her tears. She is getting scared. She has stopped eating. She is even having nightmares.

Suddenly she found the door of Rudra's room is opening. Within a second Tony and Zain came out of Rudra's room.

"Dude we are so happy... finally you agreed to fuck... that's awesome you know....Cheers for our lion...dude don't disappoint us...Fuck like a lion....make that whore limp at least for a week"

Sanjh almost ran and stopped near the door.

Rudra was standing by leaning on the door. He is standing shirtless with a beer can on his hand.

As soon as he saw Sanjh, his eyes widened but he immediately hide that expression with a cold mask.

"Damn Rudra,,,why did she appear everytime in between our dirty talks"

Zain was looking absolutely irritated.

"Hey kiddo...just go away... don't you have any manners???"

Tony said to Sanjh but she was only looking at Rudra with too much hope. While Rudra was not looking at her. He walked inside his room and immediately Sanjh entered his room.

"Why are you doing this Rudra? Are you still mad at me? I'm sorry.....I will never do that again.....They are sending me to the hostel......please do something.....Rudra, look I'm holding my ear....."

Sanjh cried while holding her ears. She also knelt down. Tears were not stopping off her eyes. Her vision is getting hazy in each second.

Rudra was not looking at her. He was wearing his shirt while turning his head in opposite.

"Rudra,,, I'm scared....please do something..... don't send me away from you....I want to stay with you.....I was happy with you....you were so good to me.....Please....."

"JUST SHUT UP"

Rudra's growling make her numb in fear. She stared at his angry face in shock.

"Stop this,,you are not going to get everything just by crying...you have to go to that hostel and that's final...."

He buttoned up his shirt and was about to walked out but Sanjh caught his little finger.

"Why are you behaving like this? You promised me you will fulfill my every wish and will stay with me forever...."

Her voice is shaking way too much.

Rudra clenched his jaw and then he jerked her small hold and straightly walked out of the room.

She ran after him madly and hugged him from back.

"Don't do this to me Please....I will never talk to you again if you don't stop them....i will never come back to you...."

She cried and hiccuped while Rudra's all confidence is fading away with her tears.

Suddenly Mahi appeared from somewhere. She grabbed Sanjh's elbow and pulled her away from Rudra.