Gift for Rainbow /Introducing Candy L4FF

Technically a gift for RainbowDrawz
This character is not part of the main cannon timeline of Candy AU but a different one. It's more like a what if situation if Candy L4FF existed with the rest of the Candy Children.
Rainbow, I know you're obsessed with L4FF and stuff. And not to forget to mention that you also wanted to see L4FF as a Candy Child. So, here you go :)

Don't mind me messing with the color palette with this character

Don't mind me messing with the color palette with this character. I've tried using the normal gray colors for L4FF but it didn't look too good. So I had to improvise. I might change some details in the future, but I'm not sure yet (Plus, I have a really difficult time drawing Laff and L4 FF)

 I might change some details in the future, but I'm not sure yet (Plus, I have a really difficult time drawing Laff and L4 FF)

Oh and you see the bleeding jam? It's the star inside of the vessel that makes up the Candy Children crying for help.

Not everyone has to read this part. I'm just gonna explain some info about this robotic candy hybrid child:
The engineers and researchers has finally been able to create a robotic candy child to terminate the Candy Children. They have found that the Candy Children were too dangerous in the world (Haha, that's your fault CB-) Logically, candy and metal don't mix. But they somehow managed to succeed with the help of the creator of CB (Let's call this person the creator cuz I don't really wanna spoil)
They implanted an AI and then the star into the vessel.
The star didn't want to give in to the vessel and the current AI because of two things:
1. It was made out of metal
2. It was forcefully been put in without being able to accept the vessel as their own
Because of these reasons, the star is trapped inside of the vessel and forced to share its power. The only reason it hasn't been able to escape yet is because of the metal pieces that makes up the vessel and the eyes were blocked by the mask lens. Also the AI trying to keep the star under control.
And that's how Candy L4FF was created. His main purpose was to capture and terminate the Candy Children. Especially CB
(Fun fact: CB is actually really afraid of Candy L4FF)
He has the ability to create artificial ghost-like weapons and tools out of thin air. The weapons can be expanded and demolished as much as the child pleases.
Usually, the child like personality and talking comes from the nature of the star. But since the star is currently being held prisoner, Candy L4FF's behavior may be different than the other Candy Children.
Every time when Candy L4FF uses his ability, the star makes him bleed in the hope of getting out and to show that it doesn't wants to contribute its power to the child (Obviously that doesn't work because L4FF himself doesn't care about the pain)
Candy L4FF is unable to actually destroy the other stars contained inside of each candy children. But instead, he starts a surgery operation and carefully extracts the star out of the vessel and place them in a cryotank, where it is kept cold and put into a deep slumber.
Candy L4FF is the only one who is able to extract other stars from the vessels successfully (Now you can understand why CB is afraid of him)
He also has a strong interest in doing surgery operation and dissecting. Not only on the Candy Children but other living beings.
In the end, if he were to complete his job, he'll quickly become bored and continue to find victims to dissect and to experiment on. It didn't matter if the victims were good or not. He only did it for his own enjoyment and satisfaction. He wanted to keep studying and improving his main hobby and such.
Candy L4FF was supposed to have a disguise that made him look more like a Candy Child and less robotic to be able to blend in with the rest of the other children.
But over time, the disguise has poorly worn off.
The result of Candy L4FF's creation has caused many Candy Children to perish and be captured. CB is currently hiding in that timeline, away from Candy L4FF as far as possible.
Some more facts about Candy L4FF:
He is very efficient with his work and plans.
He does not need to eat or sleep (A trait that you get for being a robot I guess) Though he will need to charge up with Jam time to time.
Like any other Candy Children, physical attacks does not affect him.
Technically immortal due to his protective metal armor (Also because he can't really age)

And that's all I got for this child for now. Rainbow, if you ever wanted, you can RP as him too XD (I cannot think like L4FF as well as you do. That's why)
There might be some changes in the future but at the moment, I'll leave everything as it is.
Anyway, have a good day or night everyone!