Chapter 36

SANDRA

•Flashback•
•Jungkook's Last year of college•

•Max's POV•

I am right now with Jungkook and Eunwoo in cafe. They both were talking but suddenly stopped when they saw me spacing out.

Jungkook: hey, you good?
Max: huh...yeah. I'm good
Eunwoo: oh yes, your Dad called you home urgently yesterday, everything's good right?

Right.... I'm going to tell them now

Max: ya its just my Dad surprised me.
Jungkook: are you going to get married??

He said making Me and Eunwoo laugh

Max: Noo..Dad just introduced me to his....fiance.

Eunwoo and Jungkook: ohhh..wait what.

Max: yes..looks like someone is going to get married and that will be my Dad.
Eunwoo: really

Max: hmm...Her name is Sandra, she used to live in abroad (you guys can decide from which country) and yesterday she just shifted here permanently for Dad. They both met for the first time when my Dad went to abroad for a meeting. Sandra used to work at the hotel where my Dad was staying and that's how their story started.

Max: Dad called me yesterday because she just came yesterday and he wanted to surprise me.
Jungkook: its not wrong...right parents have also right to fall in love again.
Max: yes yes totally, I'm happy that
my Dad's happy. Its just....

Eunwoo: You are just afraid. You don't want your Dad to be hurt again.
Max: hmm.. Mom never loved my Dad, she just used him and after my birth she left she didn't wanted me, she didn't wanted anything from me and my Dad. I saw how my Dad handled Me and himself and I just don't want him to be hurt again......and........... I also miss mom's presence in my life, If Sandra's going to be my stepmom, I just want her feelings to be real.

Eunwoo: not everyone is same Max, what if she's better than your Mom
Max: or maybe worse...
Jungkook: So you met her yesterday right, how was her first impression.
Max: nothing suspicious, she seems fine but its too early to judge.

Jungkook: why don't you test her to see she actually loves your Dad or not. Does She actually wants to take responsibility and be a good Mom or not
Max: like how

Eunwoo: like you can pretend to be sick and then lets see how she's going to react, check how she handles things in different circumstances and test her and.....spy on her maybe.
Jungkook: spying is not right
Eunwoo: but we had to for Max and for his Dad
Max: you are right Jungkook spying is not fine but we can do that I don't mind. I have to test her and check is she really serious for my Dad or not.

Jungkook: good then, if she passes, its good but if she fails we will help you to make her walk away out of your and your Dad's life. We will always be with you on every circumstance.
Max: thanks guys

For few days I actually tested Sandra and she literally passed on every test. She seems okay. For the first time I'm so happy for my Dad and also for me. She really took care of me.

I also introduced her to Jungkook and Eunwoo. They also liked her. For few months things were really good. Dad and Sandra were happy together and I was happy to see them happy. Jungkook and Eunwoo would come to my house and hangout with Me and Sandra.